How did you pull that one off W4NKER?

Highest I ever got was 55 with Edin Dzeko at Man City on FM11.

I played him as a Poacher using my own 4-2-4 tactic. I;ve got very good results with Barcelona, Man United, Lazio and East Stirlingshire using it. I may upload the tactic. Want to test in one more league, maybe Germany

got shamrock rovers to the champions league group stages in the first season. lost all the group matches thouhgh and got there without signing any players

started as sunderland, got into champions league as i finished fourth! :) but season after my squad was definitely stronger but i was playing a wierd tactic and i just dont think the players coped well with all the fixtures as we kept losing leads late on so only managed 7th in the league as well as semis in both league and fa cup, knocked out at group stage in champs league (had bayern, benfica and ajax :( )

i somehow got offered job at juventus and aside from losing a few players before i signed i only signed mussachio and won the league, got knocked out of the uefa cup by inter when we had a bad patch but won the league and italian cup, just started the fourth season and won the super italian cup against inter 3-1!

aside from mussachio not signed anyone, giovinco is awesome as a playmake/trequartista on the left wing, ah yeah i got rafinha from barcelona free when his contract ran out and i got tafer for a couple of mill but they will be back ups first season, training rafinha as a trequatista and tafer will hopefully take over from matri when hes too old!

going for the league and champions league as well as updating the youth facilities so i can pretty much rely on the youth in the future!

how well do you have to do to become a club legend?

My favorite skin in FM2011 is back in FM2012.. Nice.. It's called Liga FMSite skin.. Now i can play the game without the boring feeling of default skin..

View attachment 203001

Won the Quadruple with Manchester United in my first season beating chelsea in the carling cup final, liverpool in the F.A cup and Barca in the champions league final.

Dont really know if this is right place but on my Utd save (was chelsea save but they sacked me and Utd hired haha) Utd have just been taken over by a very rich welsh business men and he has prmised to provide lots of spending money and I presume Utds debts will also be soon cleared :)

I don't have any pictures or screen shots of my save because I'm doing this via my iPhone but I would like to say I'm at the end of my first year and I have 1 game left and arsenal are 2nd but have 2 games left, I'm 6 points ahead so all I need in my last game is a point and I've won the league cup and I'm in the final of the F.A cupp but what makes this save so good is that I ain't had any money I was doing really bad BUT I changed my formation to 4,3,1,2 and I got wovleswinkel on future fees in January and WOW him and Suarez up front is amazing and gerrard as att mid and Adam centre is amazing , went from 8 and hasn't lost a game since I've done really well and I have just looked at the transfer Market and I've got a few players coming in the suet , di maria 17.5 mil because he's unhappy and I could get tevez for £13m but can afford the wages :/ and bring the king of dm back the afield ( macherano ) so can't wait for them :) and my greatish achievement was getting Carroll to score a fair few goals and I haven't have to worry about rotation because I have good subs ( Carroll,belamy,shelvey,Danny Wilson, lussey and Flanagan ... You don't need big players to achieve alot as I've proven I just simply used a great formation and by god am I pleased with what I've done :) can't wait for Europe next season look out Madrid and barca ;)

Was I bricking it? Yes I was.
Did I go mad when the last pen went in? No comment :$

2017 already? Dayuum. I only just started my 2nd season. :(

lol. I have a lot of free time though after finishing job searches etc. And having such a successful save.....can't stop playing. **** you SI!!!!!!

Oh man! you are doing good, in my safe, 2016 i am right now with Lincoln city in L1 and the team you are managing is there, and not doing very good this year...

... you promoted it to premier league, won europa league, and you go 1st in the league yeah?

good for you!

I have a lot of free time but I don't seem to get into a save.

A successful signing. Signed Andriy Yarmolenko from Ukraine last summer for $19m. It is now February. And in 32 appearances he has 21 goals and 10 assists. Hes leading my Newcastle team in both categories