Potential Stars Shortlist

Simply Great :D
With Viking I've bought Kadlec, Manon (Pachuca) and Perèz.
I hope they'll become stars!

SALAMON - Help!

Hi, I signed B Salamon for QPR on the advice if about every forum, site, wonderkid list going, and so far nothing has happened...averaging 6.5 or so, scored once, struggles to make first team each week, quite dissappointing - am I doing something wrong?

Do these wonderkids take 2 years or so to come good? what do you do in mean time, drop some to reserves for match practice? play them in 1st team regardless - what has your experience been with Salamon et al?

Cheers Sean, this will come in handy on my Manchester City game.

does this work with regens aswell? or only players that already exsist at the start of the game?

It's just the players who are in the database. It doesn't update as you play.

i dont have a shortlist file in my sports interactive folder?

Create it if it doesn't exist.

is there any way of merging this with the existing default shortlist? don't really want 2 shortlists. Kind of defeats the point of a shortlist if you still have to find which shortlist a player is on doesn't it.....or is that just me? lol

just got a tip from my m8, he told me John Fleck (rangers) turns out to be a sick head lol.. has any1 got him?? if so whats he like in a few years?

What's a sick head? Is that good?

do u need to start a new game for this to work?think i have done everything right but cant get it to work

thank you! but its kinda anoying when u keep getting news about al of them:D but still ace