Potential Stars Shortlist

I know its cheeky, but this is a great shortlist, any chance of an updated one for the newest update/database?

this is good but some of the players are useless

They may look it, but the players have enormous potential and need coaching. All depends on how you do that. For example, Martin Galvan looks pants, but he has more potential than nearly every on the game.

Like its titled, this is only a list of Potential stars, not dead set guaranteed stars

Just because they are on the list doesnt mean they will be amazing players, get them early and play them regularly aswell as tutoring them and they will soon be the next ronaldo/messi.

Not had a look at Potential Star list but can I suggest adding

John Fleck - Scotland
Andronic - Romania

Ive signed him for Wigan hes absolutely class seen him real life hes fantastic.

thanks

A shortlist with all the players who have potential high abilities. An easy way to find those next wonderkids.

Installation Instructions

1) Download the file.

2) Extract the file to:

XP --> C:\Documents and Settings\Your User Name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\shortlists\
VISTA --> C:\Users\Your User Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\shortlists\

3) On FM 2009 go onto your Shortlist screen.

4) In the bottom corner press the Shortlists Button and choose Edit Shortlists...

5) Click Import at the bottom left corner and choose Create New Shortlist(s).

6) Select Potential Stars (FM-Base.co.uk) and press Select

DOWNLOAD NOW

You are missing some players tbh.

Simon Kjær - Palermo
Nicklas Bendtner - Arsenal
Andriy Yarmolenko - Dinamo Kiev
Mathias Jørgensen - FC Copenhagen
Ilie Cebanu - Wisla Krakow

Last edited:
Thanks for this but I can't get it to work. Followed the instructions to the letter but when I try to import the file, when browsing through the shortlist folder via FM, the computer seems to think the folder is empty. I'm on a mac by the way.

Help. Anyone. Please.

Thanks

sean i have to say you are legend with the shortlist downloaded it soon as it was aailable and im still using it now een though i know what youths i want off it im hoping to sign as many as youth players as possible

thanks again sean

Its a blessing and a curse. I loved it at first but now I cant start a game without buying all these players on the list. You have made FM09 boring and repetitve - I hate you!!!

Only joking its great man. Literally so good that it makes deviating from the list an effort. I have my current game in 2033 to escape your list. The last of them retired 2 or 3 seasons ago :)