Pow Right in the Kisser 2013: 4-3-3 for everyone

What kind of striker do you use for this? I used this on previous patches and it worked great, now im struggling so much while playing Arsenal. I have ox on the left and cazorla on the right with wilshere arteta in the middle. For striker i change between Giroud/Podolski/Walcott. Any idea what im doing wrong?

What kind of striker do you use for this? I used this on previous patches and it worked great, now im struggling so much while playing Arsenal. I have ox on the left and cazorla on the right with wilshere arteta in the middle. For striker i change between Giroud/Podolski/Walcott. Any idea what im doing wrong?

Id say get a new striker THB. Walcott would be best used on the right too.

You need more of a complete forward, someone like cavani or falcao. You should be able to get one of these with Arsenal

1st season in the Prem will be very difficult but you got em there so id say give them a go for the 1st year and see how it goes. Glad to see the tactic working so well for you!
Difficult to say the least. I think it was 11 games before I scored a league point. Ended up finishing 16th, 3 points from relegation. Do you change anything to break out of slumps?

Difficult to say the least. I think it was 11 games before I scored a league point. Ended up finishing 16th, 3 points from relegation. Do you change anything to break out of slumps?

never have changed anything tactically, just do it through team talks and team meetings and individual chats

Final Version (13.3.3)

This is the final version of the tactic i will be releasing. Not much has changed but it's ongoing development has lead me to this final version on the final patch...13.3.3

Testing:

Fluminense

The first season wasnt the best season I've ever had but the team had to start learning the season halfway through the season. But by the time the 2nd season started (Jan '13) it was fluid and these were the results:

View attachment 334320View attachment 334321View attachment 334322View attachment 334323View attachment 334324

As you can see i won the Brazilian League (which is extremely open, about 8 teams are good enough to win it) and the Copa Libertadores (South American Champions League), and winning the Rio State Championship at the start of the next season.

I have just moved from Fluminense to Dortmund and the start of the season looks like this:

View attachment 334325

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6a9t2dy34tfutfs

Final Version (13.3.3)

This is the final version of the tactic i will be releasing. Not much has changed but it's ongoing development has lead me to this final version on the final patch...13.3.3

Testing:

Fluminense

The first season wasnt the best season I've ever had but the team had to start learning the season halfway through the season. But by the time the 2nd season started (Jan '13) it was fluid and these were the results:

View attachment 334320View attachment 334321View attachment 334322View attachment 334323View attachment 334324

As you can see i won the Brazilian League (which is extremely open, about 8 teams are good enough to win it) and the Copa Libertadores (South American Champions League), and winning the Rio State Championship at the start of the next season.

I have just moved from Fluminense to Dortmund and the start of the season looks like this:

View attachment 334325

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6a9t2dy34tfutfs

Is this only suited for top teams? Or could i apply it on every team possble?

thanks

Is this only suited for top teams? Or could i apply it on every team possble?

thanks

i wouldnt call fluminese a top team so, or kidderminster harriers, so i'd say you can do it with everyone, but of course you have to have the players to suit it

Amazing Tactic. Thank you.
First season I got promoted with an awful Luton Town side winning the BSP by 1 point.
2nd season 20 games in was 5 points clear in league 2 and was offered the West Ham job which I accepted.
West Ham had 4 points, 1 won, 1 drawn, 10 lost. Managed to finish 11th with 43 points.

Now this season after making a lot of improvements I am being dominated in EVERY game.
I cannot seem to get the formation fluid before the season starts even though training is on very high.

I beat QPR 1-0 but they had 17 shots, 3 on target and 1 ccc compared to my 6 shots, 2 on target and 3 ccc.
Possession was 70-30% :(

Any ideas? (Formation is ALMOST fluid in all areas)

Amazing Tactic. Thank you.
First season I got promoted with an awful Luton Town side winning the BSP by 1 point.
2nd season 20 games in was 5 points clear in league 2 and was offered the West Ham job which I accepted.
West Ham had 4 points, 1 won, 1 drawn, 10 lost. Managed to finish 11th with 43 points.

Now this season after making a lot of improvements I am being dominated in EVERY game.
I cannot seem to get the formation fluid before the season starts even though training is on very high.

I beat QPR 1-0 but they had 17 shots, 3 on target and 1 ccc compared to my 6 shots, 2 on target and 3 ccc.
Possession was 70-30% :(

Any ideas? (Formation is ALMOST fluid in all areas)

to be honest, your early season form will be affected by making a lot of changes, even if you feel you've improved your squad players need time to settle at a new club. the more changes you make the more of an affect it has.

I'd say stick with it for at least 6 months. The players will have all settled in that time and you can fully judge it then.

The worst thing you can do, in my opinion, is make changes that will help you in the short term, because it will negatively affect you in the long term

to be honest, your early season form will be affected by making a lot of changes, even if you feel you've improved your squad players need time to settle at a new club. the more changes you make the more of an affect it has.

I'd say stick with it for at least 6 months. The players will have all settled in that time and you can fully judge it then.

The worst thing you can do, in my opinion, is make changes that will help you in the short term, because it will negatively affect you in the long term

Most of been a blip in form, finished the season a very nice 9th :D
Got some quality players in during Jan transfer window who have improved my defence no end.
Played 17 games so far this season and let 6 goals in :D

Most of been a blip in form, finished the season a very nice 9th :D
Got some quality players in during Jan transfer window who have improved my defence no end.
Played 17 games so far this season and let 6 goals in :D

well in mate. glad the tactics working for you and cheers for the feedback

As I have stated many times before, I am a big fan of this tactic. The one major complaint is the lack of a counter attack. Hate to see my players on the break looking for the pass and letting the opposition close in on them instead of going for goal and shooting. Maybe its my players. Don't upset your squad harmony, tweak your set pieces, and you are golden for top shelf or promotion. Goals are going to be spread across your squad so do not think of relying on a dominate striker. My DLP is usually my second leading scorer.

As I have stated many times before, I am a big fan of this tactic. The one major complaint is the lack of a counter attack. Hate to see my players on the break looking for the pass and letting the opposition close in on them instead of going for goal and shooting. Maybe its my players. Don't upset your squad harmony, tweak your set pieces, and you are golden for top shelf or promotion. Goals are going to be spread across your squad so do not think of relying on a dominate striker. My DLP is usually my second leading scorer.

I have a counter attack formation for when I am playing against massive squads (Barcelona, Real Madrid).
I have signed Carlos Fierro upfront and he is a demon! 48 goals in 47 games this season. I have won the Premier League by 9 points and just beaten Real Madrid 0-5 in the CL Final!!!! WITH WEST HAM
Insane tactic!

It looks wicked. I'm gonna try it with Nottingham Forest when I get home from holiday

I have a counter attack formation for when I am playing against massive squads (Barcelona, Real Madrid).
I have signed Carlos Fierro upfront and he is a demon! 48 goals in 47 games this season. I have won the Premier League by 9 points and just beaten Real Madrid 0-5 in the CL Final!!!! WITH WEST HAM
Insane tactic!

cheers mate, glad its bossing it for you!

Hi harriers09 I have started using this in my villa save I am in my 4th season. I have used this for about a season and half as my other tactic started to struggle it helped me to finish 3rd in my 3rd season so I was chuffed to bits with that. Now I have built a team to play in this tactic but I lack a bit in the front 3 I have grosskreutz if l and ince if r with Benteke up top I just don't seem to be scoring many goals I am currently in feb and my top scorer is Benteke with 10 league goals followed by grosskreutz with 6 and then ince with 3 lol. To be fair I have only had my if since start of season so I know they will have to get used to it I am sat 3rd in league so I can't really complain I just seem to scrape past my opponents .do you reckon Benteke just isn't cut out for this tactic cos I seen other users strikers scoring nearly a goal a game and feedback would be great

Hi harriers09 I have started using this in my villa save I am in my 4th season. I have used this for about a season and half as my other tactic started to struggle it helped me to finish 3rd in my 3rd season so I was chuffed to bits with that. Now I have built a team to play in this tactic but I lack a bit in the front 3 I have grosskreutz if l and ince if r with Benteke up top I just don't seem to be scoring many goals I am currently in feb and my top scorer is Benteke with 10 league goals followed by grosskreutz with 6 and then ince with 3 lol. To be fair I have only had my if since start of season so I know they will have to get used to it I am sat 3rd in league so I can't really complain I just seem to scrape past my opponents .do you reckon Benteke just isn't cut out for this tactic cos I seen other users strikers scoring nearly a goal a game and feedback would be great

ive never used benteke on this FM but going on what you've said I dont think he suits the tactic. I'd stick with him till the end of the season just to see if he improves. Good players can sometimes have off seasons too so bear that in mind. If you do decide to get rid of him or bring someone else in to help, look for someone with good stats in composure, finishing, pace, creativity, off the ball, dribbling, first touch and strength; or someone with the majority of those.

Hope that helps

Mate I just found this tactic and I was up for downloading it but every time I download it, it doesn't work and isn't letting me use it! Any idea why?