Pow Right in the Kisser 2013: 4-3-3 for everyone

I will give this a test with my Liverpool team. how many games should it take to fully work?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I will give this a test with my Liverpool team. how many games should it take to fully work?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

it all depends how quickly they learn the tactic to become fluid in all areas and what part of the season you are in really.

If you're halfway through a season it will probably take like 10-15 games but if you start in pre season then it'll take less because they will be playing less and learning more. If you start on the 1st July and have 6 to 8 friendlies it should be ready to go for the start of the season

thank you for this tactic. I tried making my own and downloading others too. When i was downloading this one i thought to myself if this doesnt work I wont be playing FM again until the next patch. You have made the game enjoyable for me again

Hey harriers. first of all great tactic! tried many others, but none of them really worked, until yours came out. game looks fluid and, as i prefer it, i am always in control. i just have one problem with the striker and need your help! i play with van persie upfront, but for whatever reason he struggles to create chances or get involved n the game. as i said, the game looks very fluid, until the ball comes upfront!.all my other players are playing the game with some kind of intelligence. besides van persie. he passes, when he should shoot, and he shoots, when he should pass, and losses the ball very often and so on. its kind of strange, because he has excellent technique and should fit great into this tactic! have you any suggestions what i can do? tactic isnt complety fluid, yet?maybe it gets better, when it is?help is much appreciated! thank you

Hey harriers. first of all great tactic! tried many others, but none of them really worked, until yours came out. game looks fluid and, as i prefer it, i am always in control. i just have one problem with the striker and need your help! i play with van persie upfront, but for whatever reason he struggles to create chances or get involved n the game. as i said, the game looks very fluid, until the ball comes upfront!.all my other players are playing the game with some kind of intelligence. besides van persie. he passes, when he should shoot, and he shoots, when he should pass, and losses the ball very often and so on. its kind of strange, because he has excellent technique and should fit great into this tactic! have you any suggestions what i can do? tactic isnt complety fluid, yet?maybe it gets better, when it is?help is much appreciated! thank you

I had to sell RVP because he didn't score at all, didn't pass when he should, didn't run when it was supposed to do so, a complete disaster.

And im not the only one complainying about RVP, the biggest flop in FM13

thank you for this tactic. I tried making my own and downloading others too. When i was downloading this one i thought to myself if this doesnt work I wont be playing FM again until the next patch. You have made the game enjoyable for me again

i'm glad to help mate, i really am. cheers for that

yea thats a bit of a strange one. i havent tried this tactic with united but i would have thought it would be ideal for him. I know it sounds strange, but maybe try him on the right hand side and have rooney up top.

if you dont fancy that id say keep going with van persie, im sure he'll click, just maybe going through a bad patch

@apvmoreira; @ harriers. now, that is really strange. what do you guys think, could i change his role, maybe to deep lying forward or something like this, or go with attack instead of support, or would that have a negative impact on the tactic itself? thank you

Do you keep individual training locked or do you follow assist. man. on advice?

@apvmoreira; @ harriers. now, that is really strange. what do you guys think, could i change his role, maybe to deep lying forward or something like this, or go with attack instead of support, or would that have a negative impact on the tactic itself? thank you

I dont think changing his role will do anything to be honest as all his individual instructions are manually altered. so unless you change them I dont really know

Do you keep individual training locked or do you follow assist. man. on advice?

I keep it the same right the way through, I never take the advice unless it is really REALLY needed

Just a little update to how my Kidderminster Harriers save is going.

I just won my second consecutive promotion in my second in game season, which was some feet considering i was tipped for relegation after my promotion from the Blue Square Premier with a media prediction of 23rd. I ended up winning the league with a inferior team!

View attachment 297153View attachment 297154View attachment 297155View attachment 297156

with the same tactic i should point out

I'll give it a whirl Harriers. Recall your FM11 tactic being awesome