Pow Right in the Kisser 2013: 4-3-3 for everyone

Harriers09 thank you for a fine tactic.
When tactic is fully fluid do you change training focus from tactics only? Teamwork? Att movement?

Harriers09 thank you for a fine tactic.
When tactic is fully fluid do you change training focus from tactics only? Teamwork? Att movement?

i don't change the training focus from tactics only. but i'm surrently experiementing with it set to defensive positioning alongside some tweaks to the tactic and its working very well, so i may release a version 2 soon.

cheers for giving the tactic the thumbs up. who are you using it with and how are you doing?

who are you using it with and how are you doing?

I am actually a huge fan of a long career and bringing low league club to glory. That being said I have English league lvl9 mod and I am playing as a Coalville . I have managed to get all the way to Blue Square Bet N/S (lvl6), but as it is my 12th or so season, it has not been exactly smooth...

Your topic and tactic is fashinating since you seem to be a LLM yourself, so many tactics are being tested and developed only with the very best teams/players.

Last edited:
I am actually a huge fan of a long career and bringing low league club to glory. That being said I have English league lvl9 mod and I am playing as a Coalville . I have managed to get all the way to Blue Square Bet N/S (lvl6), but as it is my 12th or so season, it has not been exactly smooth...

Your topic and tactic is fashinating since you seem to be a LLM yourself, so many tactics are being tested and developed only with the very best teams/players.

well this one was created with Barcelona, but tweaked with Kidderminster Harriers during their progression, so it works for both! Good luck with Coalville anyway!

Ive been doing good as Arsenal at the start. Cant wait untill Wilshere gets back form injury. Im using Walcott as the striker, what do you think Harriers? Or should Giroud or podolski be in front because walcott does a great job dribbling past everybody but when it comes to finishing wastes at least 1-2 CCC a game

Ive been doing good as Arsenal at the start. Cant wait untill Wilshere gets back form injury. Im using Walcott as the striker, what do you think Harriers? Or should Giroud or podolski be in front because walcott does a great job dribbling past everybody but when it comes to finishing wastes at least 1-2 CCC a game

i'd rather have walcott playing on the right myself, just my opinion. Can do a lotta damage there with his pace.

I think when i tried this with Arsenal I had signed a new striker, but outta the two I'd go with Podolski

So far 9-1-2 in the league, just got my 2nd loss, got SPANKED by ManC 0-4 :(.

Just wanted to check in on this thread and say thank you for this wonderful tactic.

I started an FM Classic game with St. Pauli and struggled tactically for the first two years with various 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 formations of my own design finishing 4th and 10th with squads that had been tipped for promotion. I switched to this tactic a few games into my third season and ended up getting promoted in second place with a squad that had a media prediction of sixth at the start of the season. I went 19-7-7 to finish with 67 points and a goal differential of +38(!), two off of Cologne at the top with 69 and a +32 GD and 3 points ahead of a just relegated Werder Bremen.

My first year in the Bundesliga went well, with the team finishing 13th on 41 pts (-3 GD), 10 points ahead of 16th placed Cologne who went into the relegation play-out. I'm currently sitting in 5th at the winter break of the 2016/17 season.

While I think I made a few great signings to get where I am, I really owe the tactic as being confident in it allowed me to concentrate on scouting and signing good players. The things that improved my success the most were finding a DMC who was basically a very athletic DC and grabbing players who had high mental stats. If anyone plans to switch to it, I would also suggest doing it during the close season, as when I first switched to I had a run of 7 games without a win that almost saw me fired.

Just wanted to check in on this thread and say thank you for this wonderful tactic.

I started an FM Classic game with St. Pauli and struggled tactically for the first two years with various 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 formations of my own design finishing 4th and 10th with squads that had been tipped for promotion. I switched to this tactic a few games into my third season and ended up getting promoted in second place with a squad that had a media prediction of sixth at the start of the season. I went 19-7-7 to finish with 67 points and a goal differential of +38(!), two off of Cologne at the top with 69 and a +32 GD and 3 points ahead of a just relegated Werder Bremen.

My first year in the Bundesliga went well, with the team finishing 13th on 41 pts (-3 GD), 10 points ahead of 16th placed Cologne who went into the relegation play-out. I'm currently sitting in 5th at the winter break of the 2016/17 season.

While I think I made a few great signings to get where I am, I really owe the tactic as being confident in it allowed me to concentrate on scouting and signing good players. The things that improved my success the most were finding a DMC who was basically a very athletic DC and grabbing players who had high mental stats. If anyone plans to switch to it, I would also suggest doing it during the close season, as when I first switched to I had a run of 7 games without a win that almost saw me fired.

Yea changing to this during pre-season is definatly a tip from me too as it allows your players to become familiar with it before playing any important games.

The DM is definatly a key position, i normally look for an athletic player who can tackle and pass.

Cheers for the feedback anyway and I'm glad its working well for you!

harriers, any update on the training changes and tweeks you have made to youre side?

full season with ajax

Latest Patch 13.2.3. 2015/16 season with Ajax won every game in league, Euro Super Cup vrs Real Madrid who where 3 times in a row winners of the champions league, Domestic Cup, and the Champions League vrs Man Utd. I have not changed anything and was unbeaten in all comps only drawing in the champions league 5 times 4 were away.

View attachment 312087View attachment 312088View attachment 312089View attachment 312090View attachment 312091View attachment 312092View attachment 312093View attachment 312094View attachment 312095View attachment 312096View attachment 312097

Goals From Champions League Final...

Man Utd 1-2 Ajax - Match Highlights - YouTube

Goals from Euro Super Cup Final...

R. Madrid 0-2 Ajax - Match Highlights - YouTube

Last edited:
Latest Patch 13.2.3. 2015/16 season with Ajax won every game in league, Euro Super Cup vrs Real Madrid who where 3 times in a row winners of the champions league, Domestic Cup, and the Champions League vrs Man Utd. I have not changed anything and was unbeaten in all comps only drawing in the champions league 5 times 4 where away.

View attachment 312087View attachment 312088View attachment 312089View attachment 312090View attachment 312091View attachment 312092View attachment 312093View attachment 312094View attachment 312095View attachment 312096View attachment 312097

Goals From Champions League Final...

Man Utd 1-2 Ajax - Match Highlights - YouTube

Goals from Euro Super Cup Final...

R. Madrid 0-2 Ajax - Match Highlights - YouTube

awesome feedback cheers!

I've noticed since the last patch came out that this tactic is even stronger.

I'm currently on a 32 match unbeaten run in the Premier League, and it was on the first of those 32 games that FM updated to the latest patch.

The only thing I have changed right now is making the right and left wingers interchange positions during the match in the player instructions. That means I've had the train my wingers to be able to play on either side, but it seems to be working very well.

LOL check 2nd goal against madrid thats what i did but just manually swapped shaquri with gotze

LOL check 2nd goal against madrid thats what i did but just manually swapped shaquri with gotze

yea i wondered what shaquiri was doing there! Good work though and cheers for the feedback again

harriers did you use the same tac all the way to the prem then with your cl win?

Hi all.

This is my first post on FM-Base.

Right now I am in the 3rd season with Swansea, the Modern Warfare tactic gave me an Champions League victory in the 2nd season, wich I think is quite impressive, then the new patch came, and that ruined my save and the MW-tactic. Then i switched to the KISS 442 tactic, wich was ok, not bad, but not that good. Therefore I searched and searched FM Base to find a deacent tactic ............. and I did, Pow right in the kisser 2013 seems to be the solution for me and my Swansea-save.

View attachment 312330

But ....... as you can see, it is very good defensivly, but could be a little better on the attack.