Power 4-3-3,unbeaten!!5+goals per match,main striker scored 60 goals in seria A.

Who cares whether he used the editor or not...this is not a Manager's Story, or a thread where he is boasting about his prowess in the transfer market, its about tactics. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that he was able to get those player's through monthly installments and perhaps future transfer fee's, its not like he got Pogba, Messi and Ronaldo.

This is a lie !!! You can't sell anyone for good money. The players you can sell for about 7-8 mil are Lulic and Biglia , everyone else is at most 1mil. !!! You still have Candreva and Keita so you didn't sell them. I think that you are using Editor ,so ...
The thing i ask is to make a multiplayer game for both of us and i will see how you manager Lazio to an undefeated(first) season !

i will show you some my transfer screenshots later ,let you know how i did it.
Tactics,I from China, the speed of networks is not so good between us. You can have a look how the others using them.

how does messi have agility and flair 21? I never saw that before! Although, I probably never looked at his profile before either :)

Perhaps because i use the ca/pa patch.

"patch", do you mean the in-game editor 'trick' where you can give your players 250+ PA's? If not, which patch, Im interested and have not come across it.

"patch", do you mean the in-game editor 'trick' where you can give your players 250+ PA's? If not, which patch, Im interested and have not come across it.

the patch makes the potential ability of plays visible.

How the f*ck his "potential ability" is 21? Its over THE HIGHEST(20) possible !!!
Make a screenshot of your game status . Its obvious that u use in-game editor !!!
This tactic didn't work for most of the teams i tried ( Lazio , Atletico , Dortmund , Botev Plovdiv, Celtic). Its scoring much , but in 85% of the matches the opposition outscores you !
I told you. Make an internet game , i will join only as observer(unemployed) and watch how you take Lazio to undefeated first season !

How the f*ck his "potential ability" is 21? Its over THE HIGHEST(20) possible !!!
Make a screenshot of your game status . Its obvious that u use in-game editor !!!
This tactic didn't work for most of the teams i tried ( Lazio , Atletico , Dortmund , Botev Plovdiv, Celtic). Its scoring much , but in 85% of the matches the opposition outscores you !
I told you. Make an internet game , i will join only as observer(unemployed) and watch how you take Lazio to undefeated first season !

You can do what you like,say what you like. I just share my tactics,no others.

Does anybody use team talk during a game?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Attributes never exceed 20, ever.

Unless you use FMRTE or whatever that **** is called these days.