Power 4-3-3,unbeaten!!5+goals per match,main striker scored 60 goals in seria A.

you got your pictures on the first page of the works not

I upload the pictures and the new tactics with the way same as before,i don't know why it doesn't work. I just use the app "tapatalk",it works well.

leoke888 your pics don't load up and it keeps asking for administrators rights.

I am back from my holiday ,so i am going to test your tactics . I am starting a new season with Lazio. I understand that power-crazy is the tactic to go to ,when my team gets stronger(probably 2nd season). But witch one to use in the first season power-a or power-amc ? Or there are new version of the tactics ?

I am back from my holiday ,so i am going to test your tactics . I am starting a new season with Lazio. I understand that power-crazy is the tactic to go to ,when my team gets stronger(probably 2nd season). But witch one to use in the first season power-a or power-amc ? Or there are new version of the tactics ?
you can use power-a at the first season,and also can try the power-crazy.I update the power-crazy at this link:http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...zy-attack-play-different-way.html#post2867530

[QUOTE = leoke888; 2867643]? Kullandığınız hangi taktikleri [/ QUOTE]

power crazy

What is your team training and what is your personal training ? Do you train your players for the position on the pitch ,or something different ? :)

Training:Team Cohesion
Match Preparation:Team Work or Att.Movement

Position trianing as the ppm's

View attachment 223577I don't think that power-a is so nice.
Can i ask for something. Can u do a network game and i will join to see how exactly you bought Depay , Tielemans Odegaar and other when you have 8mil for transfers and almost nothing for wages. And to see how you go with 0 losses first season with Lazio ?

View attachment 223576Hahahahaha !!! No , really. This is with power-crazy home and its fluid ! Please , make a network game and i will join to see how the f*ck this works for u ???

View attachment 955863I don't think that power-a is so nice.
Can i ask for something. Can u do a network game and i will join to see how exactly you bought Depay , Tielemans Odegaar and other when you have 8mil for transfers and almost nothing for wages. And to see how you go with 0 losses first season with Lazio ?

I sold a lot of players,and bought them with 48 terms etcs.you can try.
Power-a need the right players on their position,and you would better have long throw Wbl/Wbr.