Powerless Extreme 4231 / 105 League Goals Scored! / 80 Goal Difference!

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 182
  • Views Views 65K
Hi, nice results but what if one player get's sacked how we reshape the tactic, in my own opinion it's better if we replace the ''Ap'' if away or the ''DM'' if home but this is just my own opinion, cheers mate!!

Hi, nice results but what if one player get's sacked how we reshape the tactic, in my own opinion it's better if we replace the ''Ap'' if away or the ''DM'' if home but this is just my own opinion, cheers mate!!
You dirty dirty.... ;)

I would replace the AP for home and away so you dont loose goals but you will still score

What can I say..
I have finished my first season with Etnei and during it I was playing with three tactics (emphasize in blue):
1. Ariggo Sacchi 4-4-2 (20 games, 14 wins, 1 draw, 5 losts 71,66% points):

2. Nezza 3-3-3-1 (15 games, 9 wins, 3 draws, 3 losts 66,66% points):

3. this topic tactic 4-2-3-1(5 games, 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 lost 53,33% points):

But statistic of the last tactic is not volumetric and opposite teams like Juve and Viola are stronger than cagliaries and parmas. And I dont know what is better.
Also Im second. Playing with latest transfers (yeap, Tevez and Lloriente in Juve, Iguain and Albiol in Napoli etc)

This is my vicechampion squad:

I strongly recommend to sign in every club CB Bellusci and DM Tachtsidis: they do not have any match with ratio below 7.0!

Last edited:
What can I say..
I have finished my first season with Etnei and during it I was playing with three tactics (emphasize in blue):
1. Ariggo Sacchi 4-4-2 (20 games, 14 wins, 1 draw, 5 losts 71,66% points):

2. Nezza 3-3-3-1 (15 games, 9 wins, 3 draws, 3 losts 66,66% points):

3. this topic tactic 4-2-3-1(5 games, 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 lost 53,33% points):

But statistic of the last tactic is not volumetric and opposite teams like Juve and Viola are strongest than cagliaries and parmas. And I dont know what is better.
Also Im second. Playing with latest transfers (yeap, Tevez and Lloriente in Juve, Iguain and Albiol in Napoli etc)

This is my vicechampion squad:

I strongly recommend to sign in every club CB Bellusci and DM Tachtsidis: they do not have any match with ratio below 7.0!

Great results againt Roma and Juve, you probally would of beat Fio but it was the 1st game with my tactic and probally wasnt fluid and the Chievo game was unlucky, i suggest you give my tactic 15-20 games and see how it compares

Yeas, it is completely awkward and I had dominance on Chievo (but only in statistic :().
Also Catania don't have great AMC (I put Barrientos here but I lost might on the right side of attack). The same situation with my strikers: Maxi Lopez was good sometims, but he was out for 3 months and he's becoming older. Other forwards had 'fantastic' statistic: 10 goals in 53 games (including subs) for two. But there is my human resources problem.

Yeas, it is completely awkward and I had dominance on Chievo (but only in statistic :().
Also Catania don't have great AMC (I put Barrientos here but I lost might on the right side of attack). The same situation with my strikers: Maxi Lopez was good sometims, but he was out for 3 months and he's becoming older. Other forwards had 'fantastic' statistic: 10 goals in 53 games (including subs) for two. But there is my human resources problem.
Sign Maupay from OGC Nice for ST or Abel Hernandez and Maher from PSV or Adryan for AMC both great and cheap you should have some cash for coming 2nd

Last edited:
Huh..My youth facilities developing has been stoped cause of lack of money and I play wo transfers, only try to grow up my youngsters: first intake brings me bunch of ST. This is the main star:

Huh..My youth facilities developing has been stoped cause of lack of money and I play wo transfers, only try to grow up my youngsters: first intake brings me bunch of ST. This is the main star:
He lloks great

Found a gem for the Right IF position Knockaert a poor man Lamela very good and cheap

Last edited:
Hey mate, got your pm!

Actually i'd already seen your tactic and lined it up for testing before i got your msg, so your in the queue.
It actually takes slightly longer to test this way as i actually test the tactic playing the game as if it was a career save doing all the team management, team talks, team meetings etc.

I've just done a test for the koen tactic so you'll be up soon.

Hey mate, got your pm!

Actually i'd already seen your tactic and lined it up for testing before i got your msg, so your in the queue.
It actually takes slightly longer to test this way as i actually test the tactic playing the game as if it was a career save doing all the team management, team talks, team meetings etc.

I've just done a test for the koen tactic so you'll be up soon.
thanks mate

Underfeated so far in my 4th season I have the same team appart from the addition of Munian beat Barca 2-1 in the UCL group stages and won all 6 games in the league scoring 25 conceding 5 looks like its gonna be a better season than last!

Going to sleep now my 4th season is going amazing! Undefeated, beat Barca home and away and vs Juve away i had 24 shots to there 1! This tactic is amazing guys just give it time and it will repay you with results! More updates tommorow. Also the friendly lost against Juve i holidayed because all my players were on international dutie and i didnt have enough to play so my team played with generate players. View attachment 475296View attachment 475295View attachment 475293View attachment 475294View attachment 475292

Will this might work with underdog team in their respective league?

Looks really good and like to play 3 behind the forward :)

Cheers

Will this might work with underdog team in their respective league?

Looks really good and like to play 3 behind the forward :)

Cheers
i think so its very solid at the back and awesome going forward so it should work could you give it a go?

Back