Powerless Extreme 4231 / 105 League Goals Scored! / 80 Goal Difference!

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 182
  • Views Views 65K
I've been using this tactic with the lfcupdate at Roma and I have to say I haven't found it to be amazing, we're sat in 8th and just doing average really, when I have a strong side, not sure if you have any advice for me and I can post screenshots if you'd like me to!

I've been using this tactic with the lfcupdate at Roma and I have to say I haven't found it to be amazing, we're sat in 8th and just doing average really, when I have a strong side, not sure if you have any advice for me and I can post screenshots if you'd like me to!
Yh show me your team and results also are you micro managing?

The results aren't to bad to be honest your just conceding to many goals play Benatia over Castan and Balzaretti over Dodo and try De Rossi CDM and Bradley CM see how it goes after a couple more games if your still struggling tell me also untick rest after match the bottom one

Alright cheers will do, only reason they were probably playing was because of fitness and stuff, I'll report back after like 10 games mate.

try dropping the bwm down to dm as a dlp support

this tactic is good. passwork and movement is awesome. thanks!

however, Could I ST position using like giroud ?

I don't know much of English, so please understand

I playing spurs 16 games, 14 wins 1 lost 1 draw, it's best start

Last edited:
this tactic is good. passwork and movement is awesome. thanks!

however, Could I ST position using like giroud ?

I don't know much of English, so please understand

I playing spurs 16 games, 14 wins 1 lost 1 draw, it's best start
great results bro could you upload some screenshots and it should work with Giroud

Yeah praising as you can see the morale is high but we're mainly drawing and not getting the amazing goal difference as you've said haha

View attachment 382237

May I ask how did you get enough money to buy both Shaarawy and Zouma in first transfer window?? I have tried starting a new save with Roma resently, but they did not have anywhere close to the amount of money it would need to buy them? Not that I'm accusing you of cheating, but I just wonder how you did it???

May I ask how did you get enough money to buy both Shaarawy and Zouma in first transfer window?? I have tried starting a new save with Roma resently, but they did not have anywhere close to the amount of money it would need to buy them? Not that I'm accusing you of cheating, but I just wonder how you did it???
He probally sold Osvaldo thats what i did and if your using the LFCMarshall update you have a decent budget from the sale of Marquinhos

I Start with gunner.

st: giroud
aml: cazorla
amc: wilshere
amr: walcott
bwm: ramsey
dm: arteta

how do you think? it is okay?

Last edited:
I Start with gunner.

st: giroud
aml: cazorla
amc: wilshere
amr: walcott
bwm: ramsey
dm: arteta

how do you think? it is okay?
seems okay but couldn't you sign a better cm or CDM like Bender or someone?

Back