Powerless Extreme 4231 / 105 League Goals Scored! / 80 Goal Difference!

how could a club like everton get neymar and isco? with a squad like this any decent tactic would do wonders.

how could a club like everton get neymar and isco? with a squad like this any decent tactic would do wonders.

Isco was around 12-14m in my second season. I had never heard of him but was on the transfer list and although his stats are great he isn't that good for me, though that may be me:) Neymar was 45m over 4 years, got him in Jan of my 5th season. Huge wages and signing on fee plus lots of add on cluases.
Any tactic may do wonders mate but I am not a genius lol and have little time for all the detail that this version seems to require, just a bit of fun

This is definately a good tactic. Beat Benfica 3:0 at home and 2-2 away (Champions League) with Red Star (2nd season), also beat Partizan (my fierce rival) 3-0 at home and drew 2-2 away just three days later. However, that was a game I should have won since I was a much better team, just couldn't finish.

Isco was around 12-14m in my second season. I had never heard of him but was on the transfer list and although his stats are great he isn't that good for me, though that may be me:) Neymar was 45m over 4 years, got him in Jan of my 5th season. Huge wages and signing on fee plus lots of add on cluases.
Any tactic may do wonders mate but I am not a genius lol and have little time for all the detail that this version seems to require, just a bit of fun

lucky you to get Isco so cheap.he does wonders for me :)

lucky you to get Isco so cheap.he does wonders for me :)

where do you play him mate and what role? I have him at AMC and give various roles but 3 goals and 2 *** in 25+ games is poor so I tend to use Ozil or Barkley now. In fact George Green is coming through now (maybe have to retrain him into a new position).

WOW!

This is perfect for my milan squad:

Abbiati
Abate Zapata Mexes De Sciglio
Montolivo
De Jong
Niang Kaka El Shaarawy
Balotelli

Finally 4-2-3-1, that finally works?!

I hope so.

WOW!

Abbiati
Montolivo
De Jong
Niang Kaka El Shaarawy
Balotelli

I hope so.

do you watch the game mate or just commentary? Wonder if this makes a difference during the game

where do you play him mate and what role? I have him at AMC and give various roles but 3 goals and 2 *** in 25+ games is poor so I tend to use Ozil or Barkley now. In fact George Green is coming through now (maybe have to retrain him into a new position).

i play him LW-RW.it depend on tactic maybe? although in this FM version it is very hard to get "real life" performances from AMC's.atleast it was a case for me.that's why i tend to use wingers + deep midfield.

WOW!

Abbiati
Montolivo
De Jong
Niang Kaka El Shaarawy
Balotelli

I hope so.
Should work well with Milan check post #98 on page 10 another user who has had great success with Milan

This tactic is fantastic. I'm currently playing as Napoli and I'm winning most games by 3 or more goals. Higuiain is an absolute animal as the poacher. I bought Lucas Romero and he is unreal in the ball winning slot, and Inler is fantastic in the DM slot. If anyone is stuck for an inside forward on the left look no further then Insigne, unbelievable. I've also found that Vurnon Anita from Newcastle works a treat in the DM slot as I got him as cover for Inler but he is ready to be a starter. Fantastic tactic mate, its putting me off getting FM 14 as I really cant cope with the idea of stopping playing this save. Once this tactic is fluid its great.

Currently dominating Portugal with sporting Lisbon in first season,hopefully can carry on form into champ league next season

Hi,poweriess,

I used ur tactic in Crystal Palace in BPL. it gives me lots of goals but also lots of goals against, actually, at last the GD is nagetive.....

D u hv a tactic for this 41131 formation but hv better defense?

THX

I'm playing Chelsea and also struggling at the defence to keep a clean sheet tbh even quite weak team got no problems with scoring goals against me.

Last edited:
Chelsea - City. After 10 minutes I was leading 2-0 but before the half-time it was 2-3 for City. Anyone have idea how to fix this defence issue??

Last edited: