Powerless Extreme 4231 / 105 League Goals Scored! / 80 Goal Difference!

Team talks:

Start of game:
Favourites: Aggressive i expect a win
Underdogs: Calm play natural game
and
Always say Assertive i have faith (2nd from top) to each individual player and when you sub someone on say i have faith.

End of game:
Loss: Aggressive talk
Draw: Aggressive talk if favourite, Passionate if underdog
Win: Passionate.

What about the team talks in HT? :) Best regards.

Played 6 games (Getafe, Levante, Lyon, Real Madrid, Lyon, Betis) in Liga and C1 barrage with Sociedad, and lost 6...
I won all my friendly games, so disapointed... i'm gonna try more games, i don't get what happened

Played 6 games (Getafe, Levante, Lyon, Real Madrid, Lyon, Betis) in Liga and C1 barrage with Sociedad, and lost 6...
I won all my friendly games, so disapointed... i'm gonna try more games, i don't get what happened
**** mate that doesnt sound right, what team are you? Is your match training on def pos? Is your morale high? And can I see your lineup

Very impressed with this, I have tried many others without success but this one seems to be working for me. Scoring so many goals at the moment. Defence is a bit of a problem, seem to go 4-5 games without conceding then concede at least 2 a game for 4-5 games, bit strange. Seems to work best for me during home games regardless of opposition, not as strong away from home but then this may be down to the players I choose.
Great Tac

Very impressed with this, I have tried many others without success but this one seems to be working for me. Scoring so many goals at the moment. Defence is a bit of a problem, seem to go 4-5 games without conceding then concede at least 2 a game for 4-5 games, bit strange. Seems to work best for me during home games regardless of opposition, not as strong away from home but then this may be down to the players I choose.
Great Tac
Thanks mate show me your line up and I could try stopp them sloppy goals

thanks - I have seen a German GK Marc Andre ter Stegen but cannot get him, need to keep praising him. Not sure of any World Class cb's though, I thought these boys would be good enough :(

thanks - I have seen a German GK Marc Andre ter Stegen but cannot get him, need to keep praising him. Not sure of any World Class cb's though, I thought these boys would be good enough :(
They should be try changing the right cb to cover and change both wing backs to full backs this should help

Finished 6th, 3rd going into last game Hull at home and drew 0-0, really p*****, also lost in FA Cup final - so many injuries didn't help. Really tempted to load up again haha. Start of 6th season and undefeated in 9 so will stick with it. Does the way you watch the game have any effect? I have commentary only, quite fast and only goals for replay.