If you buy fm, do you receive the beta codes straightaway?

Depends on where you buy it from. If you buy it through Steam, then yes, you get access to the beta. If you buy it through a third-party provider, it varies.

I intend to buy it from some site called g2a.com. They say I will receive my code within 15 minutes.

I intend to buy it from some site called g2a.com. They say I will receive my code within 15 minutes.

Buying from third-party sites always poses a risk. I bought my copy from a third-party site as well, luckily I got my game without any fuzz. I don't have any experience with g2a.com, but according to trustpilot.com they only have a 6.2/10 rating. So it's definitely a "buyer beware" thingy.

Bought it from GreenManGaming. Got a special 30% discount in an email because I'm a loyal customer and have purchased FM13 from there.
Along with my ?1 credit there, I got it for ?24 :wub:

Update on Gamefly: The Digital key area is now blank, it appears as if a database may be populating keys shortly.

edit: Key received in mail!

Hey, How much time I must wait to get my key from gamefly?
I bought yesterday and still havent my key...
I received this e-mail:
Dear Gamer,

Thanks for your recent order on GameFly! We are hoping to speak with you directly to verify this purchase. We will reach out to you as soon as possible using the email address blablabla

FM 14 is ?29.99 at SimplyCDKeys.com but if you use FM10OFF then it should bring the price down to ?19.99.

Thank you very much for this. I am more than happy with getting the game for ?19.99. Just waiting now for my code & wouldn't be bothered if I couldn't get the Beta.

Looking at the description on the site I don't think it does. You get your access code approx. 24 hours before the official release date.

Yeah that's the message I kind of got when I ordered it. Ah well, 24hrs before release and for ?15 below retail is a bargain so I can't really complain!

Thanks for scooping us to the deal @wanderer89!

Sorry about the reply.

You don't get the beta with them, BUT, if you have an Amazon UK account, they do give you the beta, I did this..

Pre-order FM from Amazon UK, it's ?30, but they don't take the money out straight away, so pre-order from there, wait until you've got your beta key in an email from them (I had to wait 2 minutes, if that!), then as soon as you've got it, cancel your order. Free beta :)

Do this at your own peril, I won't be held responsible if you get charged the full amount, I'm just saying that me and plenty of others did this and were able to cancel no problem.

Sorry about the reply.

You don't get the beta with them, BUT, if you have an Amazon UK account, they do give you the beta, I did this..

Pre-order FM from Amazon UK, it's ?30, but they don't take the money out straight away, so pre-order from there, wait until you've got your beta key in an email from them (I had to wait 2 minutes, if that!), then as soon as you've got it, cancel your order. Free beta :)

Do this at your own peril, I won't be held responsible if you get charged the full amount, I'm just saying that me and plenty of others did this and were able to cancel no problem.

Can confirm this works as I'm playing the beta version now

Thxs

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the nice price. Hope its a real bargain ;)
I did as you did with amazon since last year but did not buy the key as I did not like the game. Do you think, I could activate the final version with the code they'll send us and keep my actual game with the beta on my steam account
Theres nothing mentionned on the region, I hope its not a russian version

Last edited:
Just bought a CD Key, how do I download the game now to enter the key?

Sound like such a noob :(

How? Steam is telling me to purchase the game......

Nevermind.. Figured it out. Thank you.

Does anyone know if the steam keys from other websites work on a mac too?