Any Australians pre-ordered the game? I pre-ordered mine for 69 bucks..

Any Australians pre-ordered the game? I pre-ordered mine for 69 bucks..

$50 from green man gaming. Got my code today but I can't play it yet. Just in my library

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Do u get the 2 weeks beta with that

I ordered on this site today. i asked if the beta version was included in the deal. They said they can not guarantee the beta version... So i cancelled! cdkeys.com

Has anyone ordered from gamefly and got their code yet? The site seems to be down so i can't log on to check my order status and I haven't got any emails from them either.

Great. wish i just ordered from steam tbh now

The site isn't down. Althought I MAY be launching a mini DNS from refreshing about every 30 seconds lol...

Does anyone know if I was to buy the game now if I would still get access to the beta? I wasn't going to bother until the actual game came out but GTA Online and FIFA have both been big disappointments in my opinion.

P.S. Also, does anyone know where it can be bought for less than ?25?

Update on Gamefly: The Digital key area is now blank, it appears as if a database may be populating keys shortly.

edit: Key received in mail!

Green Man Gaming

49523af359bc98c552aae24af8968254.png

I'll leave this here for anyone that hasn't bought it yet

Thanks for this man, haven't had time to pre-order because of working nights. Cheers! :)

FM 14 is ?29.99 at SimplyCDKeys.com but if you use FM10OFF then it should bring the price down to ?19.99.

I went into GameStop, put a deposit (€5) on the full game (€39.97) and they gave me a Pre-Order Beta Key on a Leaflet.
It's a great option for those who can't afford the game outright now but can at release (like myself)

The Beta will be closed a week after the full release so it's not a way to get the game for €5! wanted to make that clear since I know people will try to chance their arm :p