FM14SERBIA

Reaction score
HI FM Fans :)

THIS TACTIC IS MY BEST TWEAK FOR FM15 !!!

Predator Tweak 4-1-4-1

Tactic is updated !!! New tactic Version 2

Important !!!

Mentality for Version 2 is Counter. I recommended to you use always Counter Mentality in Away games , but when are you at Home and if you are a Favourite change Mentality to Standard :)

Finally no more result like / 4-2 , 3-2 , 4-3 , 5-3 , 7-2 ..... /
First of all i want to say, this tactic was originally created by TFF / Predator / . I was only tweaked !!!
In this tactic no need Manual Marking !!!
I used for All Matches Instant Result !!! So this tactic works with Instant Result !!!

Formation 4-1-4-1

View attachment 221068

League Table after Half Season :

View attachment 221067

Results :

View attachment 221066

Squad Stats :

View attachment 221065

Opposition Instruction :

View attachment 221064

Training :

View attachment 221063

During the pre-season I recommend to play as many friendly matches as possible(no less than 7 matches) in order to have the tactic fully fluid at the start f the season. Also I recommend to choose weak opponents for friendly matches in order to insure big wins and have "Superb" morale for the team at the start of the season.

General Training :

Main Focus - Pre Season ( Team Cohesion - High or Very High )
- Season ( Balanced - Avarage or High )

Match preparation :

"Match Tactic" until the tactic is fully fluid then I change to 30%-40% Def. Positions.

SET PIECES CONFIGURATION:

Only DL and DR should take the corners in order to make / Short Corner / setup work.
Only DL and DR and Central Defenders should have / Long Flat Throw / PPM and take the throws in.

IMPORTANT:

ML should be right footed or have Fairly Strong , Strong rating for the right foot
MR should be left footed or have Fairly Strong , Strong rating for the left foot

And finally recommended to buy Pione Sisto :) He is fantastic for this tactic :)

ML Position :)
View attachment 220668

If you are favourite use version 1 , if you are underdog use version 2

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC 4-1-4-1 Version 1 --> View attachment 221062

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC 4-1-4-1 Version 2 --> View attachment 220094

Last edited:
looks nice results, will try now with my Leicister save. ;)

Only DL and DR should take the corners in order to make / Short Corner / setup work.
Only DL and DR and Central Defenders should have / Long Flat Throw / PPM and take the throws in.

Throw in/corner takers?

have you tried puting wingers up? how it goes then. I think I will try

Hi Football Manager Fans.

Finally no more result like / 4-2 , 3-2 , 4-3 , 5-3 , 7-2 ..... /

First of all i want to say, this tactic was originally created by TFF / Predator / .
In this tactic no need Manual Marking !!!
I used for All Matches Instant Result !!! So this tactic works with Instant Result !!!

Formation 4-1-4-1

View attachment 961904

League Table after Half Season :

View attachment 961905

Results :

View attachment 961906

Squad Stats :

View attachment 961907

Opposition Instruction :

View attachment 961910

Training :

View attachment 961913

During the pre-season I recommend to play as many friendly matches as possible(no less than 7 matches) in order to have the tactic fully fluid at the start f the season. Also I recommend to choose weak opponents for friendly matches in order to insure big wins and have "Superb" morale for the team at the start of the season.

General Training :

Main Focus - Pre Season ( Team Cohesion - High or Very High )
- Season ( Balanced - Avarage or High )

Match preparation :

"Match Tactic" until the tactic is fully fluid then I change to 30%-40% Def. Positions.

IMPORTANT:

ML should be right footed or have Fairly Strong , Strong rating for the right foot
MR should be left footed or have Fairly Strong , Strong rating for the left foot

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC --> View attachment 961915
looks nice results, will try now
o.png

have you tried puting wingers up? how it goes then. I think I will try

Nisam probao da ih stavim napred :) Probaj da ih stavis :) Verovatno ako ces ih staviti napred , primices i vise golova :) Ali probaj mozda ce biti i tako dobro :) Sad neznam da li da bude Inside Forward ili Winger ..... videces kako ti je bolje.

excellent in defens but poor attack. I will used it to defend result.

excellent in defens but poor attack. I will used it to defend result.

OK. But i think attack is not poor , only not score 100+ goals with Medium Clubs , but in defence is perfect. With Chelsea score in league 110+ and conceded less than 10 goals(38fixtures) ... :) With Sir Goalalot you scored 150+ but conceded 50+... Decide which ony you want :) so not attack is poor , my english language is poor :)

OK. But i think attack is not poor , only not score 100+ goals with Medium Clubs , but in defence is perfect. With Chelsea score in league 110+ and conceded less than 10 goals(38fixtures) ... :) With Sir Goalalot you scored 150+ but conceded 50+... Decide which ony you want :) so not attack is poor , my english language is poor :)

*** Decied which one you want :)