PREDATOR!

Dec 10, 2013
Guys, I need to apologize! I won't upload the tactic with preset manual marking because at last moment I found that the preset manual marking chose totally inefficient targets for the marking vs some popular formations.

Also I found that when AI had sending off and changed its formation then the preset manual marking transformed into total mess.

Ehh... it looks like the only way to play with the manual marking is when you can control it.

So nothing has changed and Ferocity V3 + the manual marking is still the best tactic and when you want to use "Instant Result" then I recommend to use the AMC version.

Once more please take my apologizes !

Last edited:

HortonFM

Oct 14, 2015
Guys, I need to apologize! I won't upload the tactic with preset manual marking because at last moment I found that the preset manual marking chose totally inefficient targets for the marking vs some popular formations.

Also I found that when AI had sending off and changed its formation then the preset manual marking transformed into total mess.

Ehh... it looks like the only way to play with the manual marking is when you can control it.

So nothing has changed and Ferocity V3 + the manual marking is still the best tactic and when you want to use "Instant Result" then I recommend to use the AMC version.

Once more please take my apologizes !
:'(

IronWill

Sep 10, 2015
Hi there!

I've just found a regen that has 200PA but his CA is only about 90CA and I don't know what to do... should I sign him or not? Any thoughts?

Thanks! :)

FM14SERBIA

Sep 13, 2014
Hi there!

I've just found a regen that has 200PA but his CA is only about 90CA and I don't know what to do... should I sign him or not? Any thoughts?

Thanks! :)
Ohh dont sign him now...wait 4 years and will be 200CA and 100 000 000 euros...then buy him !!! lol

Last edited: