ac23e107b0d7a03953d840c60834c802.png

TFF after a good run at Dortmund i was signed by another club :) if you had to improve all positions what would improve first? :)

for example if-striker-mc-dm etc etc. i just wanna know what positions are most crucial for tactic to work so i can establish prorities whe buying better players :)

TFF after a good run at Dortmund i was signed by another club :) if you had to improve all positions what would improve first? :)

for example if-striker-mc-dm etc etc. i just wanna know what positions are most crucial for tactic to work so i can establish prorities whe buying better players :)
Your wide midfielders and your strikers,they provide 90% of your team goals.

if you had to improve all positions what would improve first? :)

Barca4every suggested right…

I would give such priority: Wide Midfielders >> Strikers >> Full Backs(they must be fast and agile with good defensive attributes : Acceleration 15+ Agility 14+ Pace 14+) >> Central Defenders >> GK>>MC >> DM.

No idea how some of you get results like that!
1st. - Notice that he is in 2025 year ,so he build his team quiet nicely .
2nd. - This tactic doesn't make EVERY team a champion. This tactic makes every team overachieve(EVERY!!!) .
You can't take Empoli in Seria A and hope that you will destroy everyone in first season. It will make you finish 3-4th. Than next season you build your squad and so on....

Hi everyone,

thks to TotalFootballFan9 for this amazing tactic.

I started a game with AS Roma, can you help me to choose the good player in the good position?

I bought Carlos Fierro and Jesus Vallejo.

I tried this team but it doesnt work very well:

de sanctis
maicon - castan - mbiwa - cole
de rossi
iturbe - pjanic - florenzi
doumbia - totti

thanks Destro and MnichQT for your answers.

I prefere to play with PREDATOR V3 because it is more efficient I think.

So who can I put in the second striker with doumbia?

totti? fierro? ljajic? ibarbo? sanabria?

thanks Destro and MnichQT for your answers.

I prefere to play with PREDATOR V3 because it is more efficient I think.

So who can I put in the second striker with doumbia?

totti? fierro? ljajic? ibarbo? sanabria?
you can try ponce

I adviced you to go with V4 because your strikers are not convincing. Sell some midfielder as you will have too much of them if you're using V3 and buy new striker.