which tactic would you recommend using on FMC ferocity V3 or V4 no marking?

Hey, guys.

I have a quick question about the manual marking. I'm trying to see if I understand it completely.

So what you do is you always set your STCL to mark the MCR always, right? If there isn't an MCR, you set him to mark the DMC or the DMCR. What if there are 3 DMs and there is a DMC and a DMCR at the same time? Which one do you mark?

Thanks.

Good tactic, but my defense doesn't work at all. I score tons of goals, but I sometimes concede even more.

I don't know why but this tactic is not working well for me even with manual marking. I have had much more success with Monstrous.

Which DLF we should select to manual marking ? I want to my striker can be a lot of goal so i should select to manual marking him ? Or not ?

Since I can't see TTF answering to any of the questions, I was wondering if someone of you might give me an answer regarding Defensive line, Im sorry if someone already answered that question, I tryed to find it but reading trough 212 pages of posts is long long job and I might have not seen it, so mine question is, Is it advisable to change instruction from "Much higher D line" to "Push hiher up" since Im in Soton in 2nd season and most teams are counterish with pacey forwards so mine D line mostly gets lobbed and goalie has to suffer...

Since I can't see TTF answering to any of the questions, I was wondering if someone of you might give me an answer regarding Defensive line, Im sorry if someone already answered that question, I tryed to find it but reading trough 212 pages of posts is long long job and I might have not seen it, so mine question is, Is it advisable to change instruction from "Much higher D line" to "Push hiher up" since Im in Soton in 2nd season and most teams are counterish with pacey forwards so mine D line mostly gets lobbed and goalie has to suffer...

Give it a try and see what happens.

What works for me is tall forwards with good jumping reach. They're usually able to cut out balls over the top.

ih

Because he's ******! He's thinking that he is the best but he's not all his tactic are **** !

This tactic is just fantastic! Working very well for Ipswich in 2024 and Leicester in 2034.

can anyone recommend some good players for the LM and RM positions

i am playing leicester (2nd season with LFC player update) and right now i have mahrez as RM and Munir as LM,