Premier League Survivor 2010/2011 - Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 3K
Remember to get your predictions in before Saturday.

Those of you who didn't participate in the first gameweek, cannot begin participating now... Joe.

Remember, get your prediction in before the first game tomorrow. The main thread is here.

Any entries after that point will be counted as void and you won't be eligible to continue.

Note: If you didn't participate in the previous gameweek, then do not bother entering. Your post will be disregarded.

I forgot to put a team down lol
Would have chosen chelsea...

Main thread is updated here.

Well done to the 7 who progress. Who knew Tottenham would fail twice in a row?

Chelsea hot favourites for this week.

So we can't use the same team more than once? Or in a row?

Yes, the same team can't be used for consecutive weeks, but you can use the same team more than once overall.

Only participant left who hasn't made their prediction is Frankie.

Yes, the same team can't be used for consecutive weeks, but you can use the same team more than once overall.

Only participant left who hasn't made their prediction is Frankie.

Not online much because his laptop is getting fixed, I think you may be able to contact him via facebook though, I can do it for you if you like?

Go ahead. He's running out of time if he wants to continue.

you win because your team didnt lose ;) congratulations

I don't think it can work that way, people go out when their team draws. And it would be a bit of a hollow victory anyway. We could either guess again or say that no-one wins. Either way, cheers for organising Billy.

This didn't last long :P. I thought it would last about the whole season. Still, great idea Billy, you should do this every single season!

Back