Premier League Survivor 2010/2011 - Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 3K
I'm guessing seeing as everyone lost this week it's just voided and we guess again next week. Maybe next week you won't all be sheep and copy my failure. ;)

I'm guessing seeing as everyone lost this week it's just voided and we guess again next week. Maybe next week you won't all be sheep and copy my failure. ;)

Well I tried to be different and it didn't work!

I'd guess not, seeing as you have been disqualified from playing due to your previous ban, and you were not included in the 4 that guessed incorrectly.

Sorry Lee and Nixon. One of you foolishly backed a team bound for relegation, and the other one went with Liverpool of all teams. oO) Surprising.

Redrup and Scott progress.

Haha, I thought they'd have to end such a shocking run of results at some point, and at home to Blackpool seemed a reasonable time to do it! But obviously not it seems...

Come on, I am praying for an Ian Hollaway inspired win for blackpool.

Unlucky Scott.

Main thread updated. Well done to Redrup.

New game starting now, so sign up while you can. I wasn't planning to do two in one season, but the first did end rather abruptly.

It took a lot of planning, but I think we managed to fool everyone.

Billy - Arsenal
JDY - Arsenal
SamScfc - Arsenal
Redrup - Arsenal
Shay Given - Arsenal
Calum- Arsenal
Alex - Arsenal
Ronan - Arsenal

We all survived by the skin of our teeth :P

Billy
Alex
Scott*

Shay Given
Redrup
JDY
Ronan

Are those in bold eliminated because they did not choose a team before the first Premier League game this week?

Back