Ivanovic Johnson Cahill Bale
Nani Cahill Toure Malouda
Bent Drogba

4-3-3

Cech
Ivanovic - Dunne - Vidic - Cole
Lampard - Parker - Fabregas
Rooney - Drogba - Tevez

If Essien had not been injured for a big part of last season he would definitely be in Parker´s spot. I could have gone with the third attacking midfielder but that would not have worked so Parker is probably the best choice.

Hart/Reina
Ivanovic Vidic Vermaelen/Dunne Evra
Nani Fletcher Milner Bale
Rooney Drogba

Rooney - Tevez
Bale- Fletcher- Lampard- Valencia
Evra- Vidic- Shawcross- S.Carr
Hart

Hart
Ivanovic Vidic Dawson A.Cole
Huddlestone Lampard
Nani Rooney Bale
Drogba

Can't believe nobody mentioned Dawson. His season last year was incredible. Probably the best English centre back last year. Gone with Rooney playing just off Drogba, with Lampard and Huddlestone in the centre of midfield spreading the passes, with Huddlestone holding and Lampard making his trademark late runs into the box. Nani and Bale on the wings putting in great crosses and scoring goals too. Quite shocked at how many of my team are English/British.

Hart
Evra - Vidic - Shawcross - Johnson ( Didn't do too nothing spectacular this year, but :wub: him )
Bale - Nasri - Fabregas - (Cant choose RM )
Tevez -Bent

Joe Hart

Branislav Ivanovic - Vincent Kompany - Gary Cahill - Gareth Bale

Samir Nasri - Stuart Holden - Tim Cahill - Florent Malouda

Carlos Tevez - Darren Bent​

Joe Hart, almost single handedly got Birmingham into the top half and has been a rock for City this season. VdS was a close 2nd but Hart snatched it.

At the back, I think its hard to find a more consistent defender than Branislav Ivanovic. Class, versatile and a constant goal threat. Same with Kompany, hes a rarity, a centre half that is nice to watch. Gary Cahill, maybe a bit biased but hes been awesome, theres a reason half the Premier League want him, and I just hope he stays at the Reebok. As for Gareth Bale, I know he's a left winger, but he's been class, as has Malouda, so I had to put both in!

In the midfield, I think some of the bigger names havent lived up to expectations, and for me Nasri has been superb, much more of a goal threat than in past years, and starting to step out of the Cesc limelight. Malouda, again, consistent and class. Tim Cahill is just a little ****** who gets up defenders noses, and i LOVE it. Finally as for Stuart Holden, he has been my personal fave of the year. Only came into the PL in january, and missed 2 months with a broken leg, but the guy has been sensational, and is one of the main reasons for Bolton's success in 2010.

Chose bent and Tevez because for me they're the only two have been consistent throughout the year. Rooney has scored like once since March, Drogba has blown hot and cold, and players like Marouane Chamakh, etc haven't been in the league long enough. Im pretty sure theyve scored the most goals of any player in 2010 too.

Hart
Ivanovic Vidic Dawson A.Cole
Huddlestone Lampard
Nani Rooney Bale
Drogba

Can't believe nobody mentioned Dawson. His season last year was incredible. Probably the best English centre back last year. Gone with Rooney playing just off Drogba, with Lampard and Huddlestone in the centre of midfield spreading the passes, with Huddlestone holding and Lampard making his trademark late runs into the box. Nani and Bale on the wings putting in great crosses and scoring goals too. Quite shocked at how many of my team are English/British.

I wanted to choose between Dawson and Dunne, but unfortunately Villa conceded less goals than us last season, so he got the nod ahead of my own team's player.

i think rooney has only scored 8 league goals in calender year 2010. there are lots of strikers with better goal scoring ration that that.

I wanted to choose between Dawson and Dunne, but unfortunately Villa conceded less goals than us last season, so he got the nod ahead of my own team's player.

Fair enough, at least you weren't biased. I chose him because of the importance to the team and success of the team. Him being in the defence and being as good as he was got Spurs into the Champions League and into 4th place in the league. That's what I based my choice on.

Agreed. Perhaps bias on my part to put him ahead, but you could also argue he is younger, so potentially more room to improve?

Mmmm probably not biased. Think Bale just edges it, what he has done this year has been trully amazing, especially considering how he started hs career at Spurs.

Hart
Ivanovic - Collins - Vermaelen - Cole
Malouda - Fabregas - Lampard - Bale
Tevez - Drogba​

Find it strange some people are putting Evra at left back. A.Cole had his best seasons since he joined Chelsea and Evra had one of his worst since joining United.

Cech; Cole, vermalen, vidic, sagna; nasri, lampard, fabregas; Bale, Tevez, malouda. Not sure about central defence though, as both have been injury hit...Nasri has been the best player of the season so far, but Tevez is the player of the calender year imo.

Hart
Ivanovic - Dann - Terry - Cole
Malouda - Fabregas - Nasri - Bale
Tevez - Drogba

Last edited:
Find it strange some people are putting Evra at left back. A.Cole had his best seasons since he joined Chelsea and Evra had one of his worst since joining United.

What evra did you watch? Tbh evra had one of his best seasons at united last year and was one of the reasons why man utd had the best defence

Reina
Ivanovic Vidic Dawson Cole
Nasri Lampard Huddlestone Bale
Carroll Drogba
imo​

GK: Petr Cech - Immense in our double winning season
DR: Branaslav Ivanovic - Playing out of position and in PL team of the season last year
DC: John Terry - His private life slammed all over the media yet led his club to a double winning season
DC: Vincent Kompany - Settled in England now and is a definate in the City side
DL: Ashley Cole - Best left back in the world without a dout
MC: Samir Nasri - Much much improved this season
MC: Frank Lampard - So consistant its unreal, this man is not human
MC: Florent Malouda - Absolutely unreal this year, a changed footballer
AML: Gareth Bale - Im not even sure he is the same man, just unreal
AMR: Antonia Valencia - Excellent for Utd last season, was the main source for alot of Rooney's goals
ST: Didier Drogba - Golden boot last season and just an absolute machine

GK: Petr Cech - Immense in our double winning season
DR: Branaslav Ivanovic - Playing out of position and in PL team of the season last year
DC: John Terry - His private life slammed all over the media yet led his club to a double winning season
DC: Vincent Kompany - Settled in England now and is a definate in the City side
DL: Ashley Cole - Best left back in the world without a dout
MC: Samir Nasri - Much much improved this season
MC: Frank Lampard - So consistant its unreal, this man is not human
MC: Florent Malouda - Absolutely unreal this year, a changed footballer
AML: Gareth Bale - Im not even sure he is the same man, just unreal
AMR: Antonia Valencia - Excellent for Utd last season, was the main source for alot of Rooney's goals
ST: Didier Drogba - Golden boot last season and just an absolute machine

Now THAT'S a biased team, good sir.