Premier Leagues Most Underated Player?

Michael Carrick.
Everyone thinks he is **** but he is quality.
I know im probably biased but id rather have carrick than barry for england

Michael Carrick.

Everyone knows Carrick is a good player but he's just going through a bad spell at the moment.

Carlos Cuellar.
James Kirkland - despite letting in a fair amount of goals, he played really well for Wigan, they just need to sort out the defence.
Tom Huddlestone - usually plays pretty well for Spurs, good passer with good vision.
James McFadden - He's simply brilliant. Deserves far more praise than he gets.

Carlos Cuellar.
James Kirkland - despite letting in a fair amount of goals, he played really well for Wigan, they just need to sort out the defence.
Tom Huddlestone - usually plays pretty well for Spurs, good passer with good vision.
James McFadden - He's simply brilliant. Deserves far more praise than he gets.
dont you mean Chris Kirkland lol :p
I agree with James McFadden though and Jody Craddock

I agree about Park Ji-Sung and Carlos Cuellar.

Michael Carrick.

He is ****, He is a ******* liablity.

Michael Carrick.

Nah he's had a **** season. Barry is much better defensively which is all Capello wants from him

He is ****, He is a ******* liablity.

Mention which season. 2008-09 season around Jan- Feb he was our best midfielder including Fletcher. He was running the show. After losing 4-1 to Liverpool he just lost it. From then we have not seen the same Carrick. Carrick from 2006-07 to 2008-09 [Till March] i would love to have him in my team.Once he gets his confidence back you know whether he is liability or asset.

Mention which season. 2008-09 season around Jan- Feb he was our best midfielder including Fletcher. He was running the show. After losing 4-1 to Liverpool he just lost it. From then we have not seen the same Carrick. Carrick from 2006-07 to 2008-09 [Till March] i would love to have him in my team.Once he gets his confidence back you know whether he is liability or asset.

He is so slow on the ball,, always has been always will be. it was fine when we had players like ronaldo and tevez in the side, but now we dont, so he needs to be quicker on the ball, which he seems un able to do.

He is so slow on the ball,, always has been always will be. it was fine when we had players like ronaldo and tevez in the side, but now we dont, so he needs to be quicker on the ball, which he seems un able to do.

Not exactly. That has to do with confidence. Watch 2006-07 season matches, he was very quick to pass first time. Now this season he has become like this. He has lost all the confidence he can only pass sideways or back. But previous season his first time passes were very impressive not to mention the one over the defence with inch perfect passes finding Ronaldo or Rooney.

Cameron Jerome - Massivly hated although he scored 11 goals. The only player of ours to hit double figures in the Premier League since Mikael Forsell

Darren Bent. Not recognised at higher level because he plays for team in North East. When England Squad debate was gathering pace people consider Heskey, Defoe, Carlton Cole, Zamora and Agbonlahor ahead of him which is just scandolous

did anyone read a Eurosport Early Doors Blog about underated players? was very funny. sorry but cannot find it.

Phil Jagielka, Kevin Davies, and again the birmingham defence

and please, nobody say Park ji sung anymore, he's f*cking awful.

Phil Jagielka, Kevin Davies, and again the birmingham defence

and please, nobody say Park ji sung anymore, he's f*cking awful.

Park Ji Sung is quality. A lot of Man United fans seem to scape goat players that are not global stars like O'Shea and Ji Sung when they always put in good performance, I mean Darren Fletcher used to get abuse but look how good he is.

Carrick would suit Italian Football perfectly. I reckon he'll be at one of the Milan's sooner or later.