Premier Leagues Most Underated Player?

Park Ji Sung is quality. A lot of Man United fans seem to scape goat players that are not global stars like O'Shea and Ji Sung when they always put in good performance, I mean Darren Fletcher used to get abuse but look how good he is.

Exactly. Players like O'Shea, Park, Brown never gets the credit they deserves. And you cant blame anyone. Every club has a set of fans who like to moan no matter what.

Park:
scored against Liverpool[Winner]
Scored superb goal against Arsenal in the league and also against them in the UCL semi final which made was like final nail on the coffin.
Scored goal against Milan and made Pirlo look like a school boy.

O'Shea: Great servant, squad player every team love to have, He was our first choice RB for the whole of 2008-09 season.

Brown: Enough said. In 2007-08 he was one of the best RB in the league and not to forget he assisted the only goal we scored in the final.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Carrick would suit Italian Football perfectly. I reckon he'll be at one of the Milan's sooner or later.

And to add to that Italian media loves him. I remember how Italian media was praising him last season when we beat Inter. That whole tie he played really well.

Bullard, Tim Howard, Steven Or Nicky Hunt (which ever plays for hull can't remember),Altidore, Kevin Doyle and Jonny Woodgate

Lucas- Although i hate him, he doesnt deserve as much stick as everyone gives him[Including me :)]

Lucas- Although i hate him, he doesnt deserve as much stick as everyone gives him[Including me :)]
True, it annoys me, give him a bit of confidence and cheering and he could be great. He's a scapegoat for like EVERYONE on this forum also too

mikel is alright he just hasent reached the hights chelsea expected him to by this stage. his still a young lad still time, his performances against arsenal in both games last season were sensational. but on topic i would say petr cech, towards the end of the season was definatly back to his best without a dout.

Exactly. Players like O'Shea, Park, Brown never gets the credit they deserves. And you cant blame anyone. Every club has a set of fans who like to moan no matter what.

Park:
scored against Liverpool[Winner]
Scored superb goal against Arsenal in the league and also against them in the UCL semi final which made was like final nail on the coffin.
Scored goal against Milan and made Pirlo look like a school boy.

O'Shea: Great servant, squad player every team love to have, He was our first choice RB for the whole of 2008-09 season.

Brown: Enough said. In 2007-08 he was one of the best RB in the league and not to forget he assisted the only goal we scored in the final.

i do agree that o'shea and brown are good squad players that everyone would love to have, but there are too many games where park just goes missing, e.g. against chelsea, and especially against bayern. he had a good game against milan, but his goals against arsenal, well it helps when the last man is intent on running away, or when the defender marking him (gibbs) falls over. against liverpool he also wasted numerous chances

Brian "the beast" jensen, Morten Gamst Pedersen, Carlton Cole, Michael Dawson

even tho im an avid united fan, i have to say alex song. so noticed wen he went to the ACN and then he was injured wen he got bk, arsenal werent the same wen they lost him

kuyt reina kirkland dawson fletcher park ji sung kevin davies gary cahill kevin doyle shall i go on

shay given... every year.
Kept newcastle in the prem for years.
Worth about 15 points a seaon at least.