Preston Sack Fergie

So this means Preston cant nick any of Utd's decent kids then on loan,

Young Fergie is a very good manager. He was in the running for the Reading job a year ago..

But, He's done a poor job though and in my opinion he deserves to be sacked

more time ? we are 5 points from saftey , he doesnt have a clue on how to manage at this level , he got sacked at scunthorpe because he wasnt up to the job and we should never have appointed him , he lives off his dads rep and have took us from being a tpo half team to a team that is struggling to win a game
you mean apart from taking peterborough to consequtive promotions? your club has been badly run for a while now, and no number of managers is gonna change that

Ah well, he can learn from experiences and push on, hope he makes it as an established premierleague manager some day so the name Ferguson won't be out of the Premier League for a good while.

Deserved the sack, just sending Preston steps back. We've got them this Saturday, so I'm hoping nobody's in charge by the time we get there, new managers usually bring new confidence.

Maybe Sir Alex will hire his son as a coach or something at United, or Brian Laws to Preston after his sack from Burnley.

King and De Laet have been recalled from PNE. Hope Fergie Jr gets championship team as we can always send players to his team.

We have just signed their midfielder 'Richard Chaplow' for around £50,000 or so. 2 and a half year deal aswell! I am very pleased with this deal, not only is it our first of the Jan window, but he has been quality for us ever since joining on loan in September! Cannot wait for him to become a full-time Saint! :D

We have just signed their midfielder 'Richard Chaplow' for around £50,000 or so. 2 and a half year deal aswell! I am very pleased with this deal, not only is it our first of the Jan window, but he has been quality for us ever since joining on loan in September! Cannot wait for him to become a full-time Saint! :D

what's that got to do with Fergie being sacked? <)

what's that got to do with Fergie being sacked? <)

Hmmm.... It's to do with Preston. :p

Well, seriously, I just thought that with Fergie being sacked it might screw the deal up, but everything is done and dusted.

you mean apart from taking peterborough to consequtive promotions? your club has been badly run for a while now, and no number of managers is gonna change that

just cus he can take a league 2 side to league 1 and again to championship , does'nt mean he can do a good job in the championship , thats why Peterborough sacked him , thats 2 clubs he has managed in the championship , both of them he has been sacked , and both of them he has been sacked whilst bottom of the league and are amn utd not 1.1bn in debt your clubs well run

Fergie Jr for Liverpool, that's right, you heard it here first :p