Pro Evolution 2010 Become a Legend

Jamees

Reaction score
BAL mode within PES 2010 is quite special i think because you create your own player and you start off in the youth teams then you progress to professional, i sign for french Ligue 1 team AJ AUXURRE after scoring messi like goals in my scouting match i am an Attacking midfielder by the way like Gourcuff

This is my story
Name: John Pierre
Nationality: French
Team: AJ Auxxurre (On the Bench Currently)

Has anyone Elce Played this if so tell me your story

WARNING: THIS IS STRICTLY ABOUT PES2010, NOT FIFA

my player is currently playing for villa first season scored a few first team goals after impressing in the training matches :D

Yeah cool it only took my 3 reserve game to make the bench i scored twice in those 2 games now im awaiting to be subbed on now against R C Lens.. Woo its halftime!! :D

Yeah cool it only took my 3 reserve game to make the bench i scored twice in those 2 games now im awaiting to be subbed on now against R C Lens.. Woo its halftime!! :D

this thread has made me wanna go play it lol im gunna in a minute :D

Just made me realize all the fun. I'll go and play it too now :D
Bu the way, I'm in my 3rd season, and I'm in the starting eleven at Aston Villa, as a Central Midfielder :)

I'm an AMC and i came on and scored on my Debut :D What difficutly are you currently on?

Is Pes10 for psp any good? Does it have champs league official?

Probs, in 2010 version they now have europa league in the Become a legend ^.^

My player is 20 years old and is currently playing for man city and is an England international. I first signed for Aston Villa and I made my debut later that season and at the end of the season got a call up to play for England and after my first season I signed for man city and have been there for three years and have also made many capes for England.

I played the 2009 BAL a lot, but when I got 2010 and seen it was the exact same game, no new features, no bugs ironed out, i continured with my 2009 BAL.

Started at (as a striker )

Season 1

Fulham - 23 apps/ 6 goals

Fulham finished 12th, an average season I played some part in

Season 2

Fulham - 35 apps / 13 goals

Fulham finished 13th, and I was there best rated player, made it to the D1 cup final only to loose 3-0 to Liverpool.

Season 3

Palermo - 28 apps / 3 goals

Palermo finished 5th, qualifying for Europe, I hate the way when you move clubs you go bakc to training matches, so the low apps is because I spent at least 15 games in training matches, or as an unused sub.

Season 4

Palermo 38 games / 19 goals

My best season for goals yet, I just kept finding the net, the team always found me in space, Palermo were knocked out of all cups in the first round, and finished 8th in the league missing out on another season in Europe

Season 5

Inter Milan 19 apps / 0 Goals

another season of trying to brreak into a team, why I bother moving its just not worth it, when I broke into the team I could not adjust to the 4-3-3 milan play with me as a wide striker, Milan did not renew my deal as I was sent off twice with a poor rating

Season 6

AC Milan 26 apps/ 11 goals

Once I broke into this team I loved it, I was a lone striker and it was easy to get into goal scoring positions, Milan finished 2nd and won the WEFA Masters cup, however I was not picked for the final

Season 7

AC Milan 37 apps / 29 goals

I'm awesome now, Inter must be kicking themselfs, I'm now at there rivals topping the Serie A goalscorers chart, AC Milan won the Serie A this year.

Season 8

AC Milan 35 Apps / 21 goals

A good season, plently of goals, a 6.98 avergae rating, Milan win another title, guess what, they dont renew my contract ????? thats what I ment by bugs what the **** ?

Season 9

Liverpool 20 Apps / 1 goal

I'm now 25, in my prime, not motivated being at Liverpool because I hate them, got sent off twice and poor all round

Season 10

Liverpool 31 apps / 0 goals

I was loosing my temper in most matches, getting sent off, mainly still angry about being relesed from Milan, but I was determined to play out BAL until the end, Liverpool relesed me at end of season I dont blame them

Season 11

Stoke apps 27 / goals 0

At the age of 27, and its now rare I score is there any hope for me, a player who was once a proflific goalscorer in Italy, on the plus I never got sent off this season, my rating was an average of 6.75 which is good enough, Stoke finished 15th

Season 12

Stoke 36 apps / 5 goals

Stoke are ****, they never bring the ball forward, players never always loose the ball, Stoke Finish 17th and I'm off **** you stoke

Season 13

AS Roma 30 apps / 12 goals

Back in Italy, and I concentrated so hard to break the first team ASAP, so I could play and score agaisnt AC Milan, that never happend, but I enjoyd this season and felt like I was an important part of Roma's title push, however Roma Finished 4th

Season 14

AS Roma 37 apps / 19 goals

Scored a constellation goals V AC Milain as we lost 4-1 to them, :( I had a good season, with an average rating of 7.04, plenty of goals, but Roma finished 7th dissapointing.

Season 15

AC Milan apps 28/ goals 9

?????,

Season 16

AC Milan 33 apps / 13 goals

Final season as I will retire my pro at the end of this season, Won the league with my pros true love team, and scored a satisfying amount of goals.
Neil Higgins Retires at the age of 32

total apps 483
Total goals 161

that game took me nearly a year to play, so im not a rush to start another

Last edited:
i normally get into national team in first year

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

I played the 2009 BAL a lot, but when I got 2010 and seen it was the exact same game, no new features, no bugs ironed out, i continured with my 2009 BAL.

Started at (as a striker )

Season 1

Fulham - 23 apps/ 6 goals

Fulham finished 12th, an average season I played some part in

Season 2

Fulham - 35 apps / 13 goals

Fulham finished 13th, and I was there best rated player, made it to the D1 cup final only to loose 3-0 to Liverpool.

Season 3

Palermo - 28 apps / 3 goals

Palermo finished 5th, qualifying for Europe, I hate the way when you move clubs you go bakc to training matches, so the low apps is because I spent at least 15 games in training matches, or as an unused sub.

Season 4

Palermo 38 games / 19 goals

My best season for goals yet, I just kept finding the net, the team always found me in space, Palermo were knocked out of all cups in the first round, and finished 8th in the league missing out on another season in Europe

Season 5

Inter Milan 19 apps / 0 Goals

another season of trying to brreak into a team, why I bother moving its just not worth it, when I broke into the team I could not adjust to the 4-3-3 milan play with me as a wide striker, Milan did not renew my deal as I was sent off twice with a poor rating

Season 6

AC Milan 26 apps/ 11 goals

Once I broke into this team I loved it, I was a lone striker and it was easy to get into goal scoring positions, Milan finished 2nd and won the WEFA Masters cup, however I was not picked for the final

Season 7

AC Milan 37 apps / 29 goals

I'm awesome now, Inter must be kicking themselfs, I'm now at there rivals topping the Serie A goalscorers chart, AC Milan won the Serie A this year.

Season 8

AC Milan 35 Apps / 21 goals

A good season, plently of goals, a 6.98 avergae rating, Milan win another title, guess what, they dont renew my contract ????? thats what I ment by bugs what the **** ?

Season 9

Liverpool 20 Apps / 1 goal

I'm now 25, in my prime, not motivated being at Liverpool because I hate them, got sent off twice and poor all round

Season 10

Liverpool 31 apps / 0 goals

I was loosing my temper in most matches, getting sent off, mainly still angry about being relesed from Milan, but I was determined to play out BAL until the end, Liverpool relesed me at end of season I dont blame them

Season 11

Stoke apps 27 / goals 0

At the age of 27, and its now rare I score is there any hope for me, a player who was once a proflific goalscorer in Italy, on the plus I never got sent off this season, my rating was an average of 6.75 which is good enough, Stoke finished 15th

Season 12

Stoke 36 apps / 5 goals

Stoke are ****, they never bring the ball forward, players never always loose the ball, Stoke Finish 17th and I'm off **** you stoke

Season 13

AS Roma 30 apps / 12 goals

Back in Italy, and I concentrated so hard to break the first team ASAP, so I could play and score agaisnt AC Milan, that never happend, but I enjoyd this season and felt like I was an important part of Roma's title push, however Roma Finished 4th

Season 14

AS Roma 37 apps / 19 goals

Scored a constellation goals V AC Milain as we lost 4-1 to them, :( I had a good season, with an average rating of 7.04, plenty of goals, but Roma finished 7th dissapointing.

Season 15

AC Milan apps 28/ goals 9

?????,

Season 16

AC Milan 33 apps / 13 goals

Final season as I will retire my pro at the end of this season, Won the league with my pros true love team, and scored a satisfying amount of goals.
Neil Higgins Retires at the age of 32

total apps 483
Total goals 161

that game took me nearly a year to play, so im not a rush to start another

cheers for that, musta taken ages to write

Wow, first season? I must really suck... :p
Screw it. I've started a new save now, maybe it'll go better this time :D

On PES09 it took me ages to get into first team but it was proberly because I had it on a hard difficulty. Haven't tried on PES10.

Um have only played pes08 can someone tell me do they still have division one cup and all that ****?

I've just started my career on PES10 and I scored in first game and now signed for villa.

I might start doing this, normally just play PES with friends. Oh, is there levels of difficulty on this game?

i normally get into national team in first year

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

cheers for that, musta taken ages to write

yeah, but while writing was bringing back some good PES memories, that I'm unlikely to do again.
I just cant get into 2010, with it being the same game as 2009 I'm bored of it.

I think that the reason why I never break into the NT, is because Denmark is never qualified for anything on PES2010 :(