Pro Evolution Soccer 5 Data Update for Sony PSP

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a data update for Pro Evolution Soccer 5 on the Sony PSP.

The update includes:

• Correct Kits
  • Real Player Names
  • Correct club logos
  • Updated Transfers (As of September)

INSTALLATION
===========

1) Remove your current option file from your PSP. You may wish to back it up incase you want to use it again in the future.

If you have windows XP you can switch to thumbnail view and simply remove the folder with the pink Pro Evolution Soccer 5 icon in it.

2) download the attachment and unzip it to:

E:\PSP\SAVEDATA

(Where E is the removable psp drive)

3) Finished! Now just play the game.

Cheers this will be good for when I get it. Please tell me you still have to unlock everything cos I want to actually feel Ive achieved something

Nothing has been unlocked. It's not like there is much to unlock anyway.

There are some for PS2 available on the internet. You need to buy some hardware to transfer them onto your memory cards though.

Will a flash drive do the trick?

nop kris you need a max-drive. (I have one :p)

Yeh you need an X-Port or a Max Drive (taken the place of X-Port's).

I think i mite just use mine, i made the strips and badges on mine for ps2 and i think there is a caple that you can just save your memory card data from ps2 to psp aint there

Yeh it just puts your PS2 data onto your PSP if you do it that way.

Is this a normal game save file, or have you gone in and hacked it, ala the GTA exploited gamesave?

It is just a normal save file. :thup:

Its took my music off in the background and y do some of the strips still have them daft lines down the shirts like birminghams :(

How do i turn the names off above the players head i cant find it :S

Its on the screen where you pick what side you are (home and away). I think you press circle but it tells you on the screen.

Brum Boy said:
Its took my music off in the background and y do some of the strips still have them daft lines down the shirts like birminghams :(
You can turn the music back on on the options screen.

Some strips havn't converted correctly from ps2 to psp. But this is unavoidable, sorry :(

can u take off the kits and logos if you dont want then any more. how is all this made. i have a max drive which im willing to sell for 5r???

The onyl way to remove them is to restore the backup that i suggested or start from scratch again.