Answered Problem with U23 and U18 reserve

Hamm3rZha0

Jan 22, 2020
My team is Oxford city.It's 2030 in game.I was promoted to premier league in 2024.During the 6 year,my reserve can not play in any reserve league.What's the problem with my reserve.I'm puzzled.
Here's the screen shot about the facilities of my club
TIM图片20200203145304.png

Danwolf

Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
www.twitch.tv
Honestly not sure usually it's a case of increasing facilities/youth level but you've already done that. I'd report it as a bug to SI.

Could also worth be checking to see if there's any requests youth wise you can do to your board as well.

Hamm3rZha0

Jan 22, 2020
Honestly not sure usually it's a case of increasing facilities/youth level but you've already done that. I'd report it as a bug to SI.

Could also worth be checking to see if there's any requests youth wise you can do to your board as well.
I forget one more thing.I've loaded two database patches about the UK's non withdrawal from the EU and all youth players' pa70%.Dose these patches leads to this bug?

Further more,the youth level development is completed in the end of 2029-2030 season.Should I move on till June 2031 to see if my team could play on reserve league?

Danwolf

Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
www.twitch.tv
I forget one more thing.I've loaded two database patches about the UK's non withdrawal from the EU and all youth players' pa70%.Dose these patches leads to this bug?

Further more,the youth level development is completed in the end of 2029-2030 season.Should I move on till June 2031 to see if my team could play on reserve league?
No harm in trying. I wouldn't know without looking what impact the DB changes would have.