Answered Problem with U23 and U18 reserve

Hamm3rZha0

Reaction score
My team is Oxford city.It's 2030 in game.I was promoted to premier league in 2024.During the 6 year,my reserve can not play in any reserve league.What's the problem with my reserve.I'm puzzled.
Here's the screen shot about the facilities of my club
TIM图片20200203145304.png

Honestly not sure usually it's a case of increasing facilities/youth level but you've already done that. I'd report it as a bug to SI.

Could also worth be checking to see if there's any requests youth wise you can do to your board as well.

Honestly not sure usually it's a case of increasing facilities/youth level but you've already done that. I'd report it as a bug to SI.

Could also worth be checking to see if there's any requests youth wise you can do to your board as well.
I forget one more thing.I've loaded two database patches about the UK's non withdrawal from the EU and all youth players' pa70%.Dose these patches leads to this bug?

Further more,the youth level development is completed in the end of 2029-2030 season.Should I move on till June 2031 to see if my team could play on reserve league?

I forget one more thing.I've loaded two database patches about the UK's non withdrawal from the EU and all youth players' pa70%.Dose these patches leads to this bug?

Further more,the youth level development is completed in the end of 2029-2030 season.Should I move on till June 2031 to see if my team could play on reserve league?
No harm in trying. I wouldn't know without looking what impact the DB changes would have.