Reaction score
1t6mgz.png

qsk1gy.jpg

2u8j9zq.jpg

NEW DESIGNS:

21b9lc7.jpg
30ue5pt.jpg

Last edited:
looks pretty good mate but i dont really tend to look at my profile page i just leave comments on threads.
(A)

Not sure about the colour theme, but I like the albums section where you've given them image banners.

From what I have seen FourFourTwo's looks pretty nice

Mine is horrible. I was going to sort it out week's ago, but never got round to it. Think I'll have ago today. :)

I think mine could do with a change,had the same one since i joined. :S

Yours looks OK,not sure about the bright green though.

lol oviously you would all get to choose the colour and what you want it to say. i choose green as ive always liked black and green together :)

looks nice ! wouldn't mind one if u started a thread:D

thanks to everyone that likes it. if i get enough people that do then ill make a thread neall :)

but to let you all know you wouldnt have to have it the same as mine can change the colour. style of writing, and what you want it to say or what pic you would like instead of writing etc

I've changed mine a little. Will make it better over next few day's.

What?! YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PAGE?!

I've changed mine a little. Will make it better over next few day's.

looks good coach

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Not bad,not bad.I like it.Looks like your work paid off :)

thanks mate

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

What?! YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PAGE?!

loool haha i didnt no either untill a few days ago!:)

Last edited:
how do you customise your profile like that?

Can I request one of them Pictures. Like yours is 'SJ' with a crown on it? But 'CC' be creative ;)

IMO it looks like a myspace page. Whether you take that as a compliment or an insult is your choice (I mean no harm lol). I'll just say that I do not like myspace :p

cani i get a tutorial on how to change it ?

@ retrodude09 - think you may have to be a premium member mate not to sure.

@ Coach Carter - Ofcourse i can what colour would you like?

@ thetrend77 - i dont like myspace at all either. but i like my profile page better no then it was before:)

@ calum_arsenal - theres info on how to do it above but not to sure if you have to be a premium member.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Can I request one of them Pictures. Like yours is 'SJ' with a crown on it? But 'CC' be creative ;)

rkd7wj.jpg

hows that? i can change anything you want if you dont like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.