Status
Not open for further replies.
could i request one like you did for coach but with Middlesbrough and Neall please ?

they look amazing

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

wait could you just tell me the sizes and position etc. as i would like to try it?

could i request one like you did for coach but with Middlesbrough and Neall please ?

they look amazing

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

wait could you just tell me the sizes and position etc. as i would like to try it?

woops sorry to late

8yb3es.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

use that as a template for the size

thanks mate

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

what font are you using?

thanks mate

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

what font are you using?

Malgecito

i download loads of fonts.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

post your profiles pages here so i can see when use are done :)

could you send me a profile pic with NJ and the crown please:D

could you do me something cool mate with dan and maybe the port vale badge on it with black and yellow? cheers

could you do me something cool mate with dan and maybe the port vale badge on it with black and yellow? cheers

profile picture? or for your layout(profile) ??

for my layout mate, i think :S

could you send me a big picture of the port vale badge please mate

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

245gcjo.jpg

hows that dan? tried something different? can change it just let me know

its good mate but is there any chance i can have some more yellow patterning instead of it just being black?

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

EDIT: and maybe a seperate vale badge out in the open somewhere. Appreciate it a lot mate :)

will see what i can do dan :)

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

xmmjhu.jpg

more yellow?

a little bit of yellow pattern like some stripes or something? but if not possible that is awesome

anythings possible mate. ill letyou know when im done this time

It dont have to be stripes mate, whatever looks best.

Status
Not open for further replies.