aright calm down, its only a game your not actually a manager ya idiot. am sayin what i done and it worked, the whole point of this website is to give advice and help people out and i have done tht, ya dont need to list every team and player in championship.

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

fair enough the premiership is a massive step up but if ya score 115 goals tht is not bad at all, i say spend ya budget on some decent defenders mate and gd luck :)

aright calm down, its only a game your not actually a manager ya idiot. am sayin what i done and it worked, the whole point of this website is to give advice and help people out and i have done tht, ya dont need to list every team and player in championship.

erh...tbh I was not even talking to you, it was directed at leinsturrugby!!!??? you clown....and what do you think I've been doing!!??......counting chocolate buttons!!

read up, i gave advice, also backed it up.
and you're right, it's a game, a strategic game.

i have backed mine up aswel i have been in his position and succeeded, have you?

Does Steven Herkes have some proof of his success ?

HAHAHAHA......his a mackem!!!(might get an infraction........but it worth it):p

I demolished the champ using an attacking formation with leicester just like you did, and I personally stuck with it in the prem, and with only a few more signings got 6th place in my first season up. It's perfectly possible with leicester you have a strong team for the champ at the start and you get a decent budget.