PS3 Fifa Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaffer

Reaction score
So I've had a look for other ones and it seems that there aren't any Fifa tournaments for the PS3. Any team can be chosen. I will be Valencia. Post the team you wish to be and your PSN ID. No specific date set, nor has the tournament been made, but I will do so either today or tomorrow. We can all agree on a date that allows as many people as possible to make it when we have a decent amount of people. Thank you and I look forward to it ;)

How does the tournament work?

16 people per tournament, I will, using a programme named 'The Hat', randomly pick names out of the 'hat', thus telling me who will play who in what round. Then, you will be able to see who you are playing on the fixture chart for that round, and the next round should you progress.

Current tournament participants

1. Redrup - Redrup
2. j-gibbard - gibbo_90
3. PlatinumPie - Jones1871
4. eliack - jbolas
5. BillyRedrup - Billy
6. spookbar-d - ianhall65
7. mesi_goals - Calum_Arsenal
8. Terminater2211 - Adam 24
9. toxicflame - toxicflame
10. CJ-Toner - CJ-Toner
11.TheBearJew89 - JDH1989
12. aamir007 - aamir007
What do I do if I want to play but the tournament is full?

You may reserve a spot in the next tournament if the one in progress is full. Yes, this isn't a one off thing and I will be doing this every so often. As I've never done one on here before I don't really know how long it will take so I'm going to observe during this and next tournament before making any decisions. You can pick any team you like, even if someone in the current tournament is using that team. You cannot reserve a place if you are in the current tournament, to allow other members to get in.

Participants for next tourney

Last edited:
Bayern Munich

nemeses666

Looking foward to playing in this. :)

Screw it. I'll put my name forward.

Real Madrid - Redrup

BenWortho

Inter please :)

Shouldn't just be premiums IMO, might struggle to get the numbers.

is there anyway for me to like move it for everyone to see? or do i have to make a new one and put that link here?

Ill give it a go. Hopefully my PSN is ok now.

gibbo_90. I'll be Juventus.

Ask a mod to move it for you.

I know JDH1989 is intrested if you want to PM him.

Moved. I'm pretty **** as i only bought fifa to escape pro evos shitness, and sadly its made football games a no go zone for me, but im in.

jdm0388 AC Milan

I sorted out my connection for FIFA online so im in

JDYx

Inter
if not . . Valencia

DeanBreezy or Dean-Breezy cant remember if the - is in it or not but its defo one of them

Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.