PS3 For Free??

Status
Not open for further replies.

garland442

Reaction score
just got my first gift from this site signed up took me 2 weeks then got a free ps3 sent to my door total cost.........£0.00

class in a glass :D

check it out guys

i know thats what i though just go on the site sign up complete an offer with a free trial then cancel the trial after 2 days then get 15 people to sign up and you get a free ps3

You dont get owt for nowt in this life,everything i own ive worked for and paid for myself.There is always a catch with this stuff and im going nowhere near.Anybody with any sense will do the same.

haha sounds like myself but go on that site and its got a video from bbc news saying its legit and if you cant trust the news who can you trust

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

even if you dont want a gift you can just get cash you get like £17 for every person who signs up which isnt that bad

iv done it before. My friend got a 360 by doin this

yeah i got a ps3 only took me 3 weeks going for an iPhone now should get that soon

i would go for the intuit one its a free 30 day trial and once you do it wait 2 days and then cancel it dusnt cost a penny mate

i dont think the website is working
it wont let me tick the box saying i agree to terms and conditions lol

yh im goin for xbox arcade, but i dunno if it was through ur referal or not :(

How do you cancel?

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

If all who are using the site post their e-mail address here then it will to make and get referrals. So I'll go first...
[email protected]

:D

i had to get 14 referals for the ps3 but its fairly easy if you think of family and friends

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

what were you meaning chris didnt quite understand mate

Status
Not open for further replies.