PS3 For Free??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt understand wat chris said either lol
iv done an offer with intuit. So wen should i cancel, in a few days?

yeah after it comes up on your page offer completed then cancel mate

Just watch what information your giving out guys. Don't want your accounts/parents accounts getting raided.

Can't trust websites like this.

i agree i was scepticle about this but its not the freebie website thats getting your account details its the sponsors like coral bookies there not excatly gonna steal a few pounds from peoples accounts mate

while i like the idea, i can never trust any of these websites. i dont care if the bbc has approved it, the bbc is bollocks anyway.

haha fair enough i can say its 100% genuine and if you look up here some1 else says there mate got an xbox so...

i know can also get a brand new xbox 360 elite for 11 referals

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

actually 3 referals for the xbox gold mate

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

chris did you get signed up ok?

i know can also get a brand new xbox 360 elite for 11 referals

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

actually 3 referals for the xbox gold mate

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

chris did you get signed up ok?

it says 2 referals on the website
http://consoles.freebiejeebies.co.uk/118474

A PS3/Xbox is a small price for a fraudster to pay to get yours and 17 other peoples full personal details. I'd be very careful lads, but then again, i'm cynical old git

yeah i was like that but go on the site and you will see how it works its not the website you are giving details to its places like coral love film proper multi million pound businesses they arent goin to scam some1 for a few pounds are they

you just need a bank card theres a offer called intuit if you get a bank card(mum or dad) to fill in theres its a 30 dauy free trial and then cancel it after 2 days nuthing will come out the account mate

my mum said i aint putting my ****** card details on that,,, lol a few years ago i was trying to set up xbox live and brought like 5 accounts on her card thinkin you only pay for 1... stoooopid mee....

you just need a bank card theres a offer called intuit if you get a bank card(mum or dad) to fill in theres its a 30 dauy free trial and then cancel it after 2 days nuthing will come out the account mate
thats wat im doin :)

just got my first gift from this site signed up took me 2 weeks then got a free ps3 sent to my door total cost.........£0.00

class in a glass :D

check it out guys

I expect a photo of your PS3 with some sort of confirmation letter. Otherwise I am going to close this thread in a few days as these sort of sites just take people for rides.

i havent got a photo of mines but there are other peoples pictures and documents on the site

Surely you have some sort of camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.