PS3 or 360?

What to do?

• keep sony PS3

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Trade PS3 in and get xbox 360

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yh i do hate the 360 controllers thats one of the reasons why i didnt get a 360 in the first place and i dont know about the breaking part my ps3 has broke 3 times in 3 years

my ps3 has broken 2 times in 4 years also i dont want to get an xbox just in case everyone suddenly get a ps3

my ps3 has broken 2 times in 4 years also i dont want to get an xbox just in case everyone suddenly get a ps3

haha I was hoping everyone would get a ps3, but looks unlikely now
I like everything about the ps3 better apart from only having a few people i know actually having one

haha I was hoping everyone would get a ps3, but looks unlikely now
I like everything about the ps3 better apart from only having a few people i know actually having one

yeah its a shame means i have to spend more money :D

im thinking of trading my PS3 in and getting a xbox 360 but i cant make up my mind so i thought id make a poll on this thread and whatever gets the most votes is what ill decide to do

why would you want to downgrade!!
ps3 is to xbox 360 what rooney is to owen.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Isn't there new x-box's coming out next year?:S

no

I hate the way more people are saying to keep the PS3 on the poll. :'(

why would you want to downgrade!!
ps3 is to xbox 360 what rooney is to owen.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

true but what would you rather do: play the ps3 by yourself or play xbox with everyone you know? hard choice

On xBox you can chat to people in parties, who are on other games, which in my opinion pwns the PS3

On xBox you can chat to people in parties, who are on other games, which in my opinion pwns the PS3

ps3 are getting this soon in the premium membership but it cost £20

na not the normal psn and premium is only for cross game chat and you get demos and other stuff in the store a couple of weeks earlier

Well I suppose parties are only good if you have friends :p

apparently the people are better skilled at the games than people who have ps3's