PS3 or 360?

What to do?

• keep sony PS3

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Trade PS3 in and get xbox 360

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a Playstation fan, well at least i was until i bought a PS3, i was truly disappointed in the console and took it back to the shop a week later and exchanged it for the 360. Yes the 360 is a bulky, noisy, bug infested hunk of plastic and electronics but so much more fun imho. Ok so on paper the PS3 is better and the graphics are totally awesome in comparrison to the 360 but the 360 is so much more 'user friendly' i say this even though ive had to send my 360 back to microsoft 3 times in 3 years. Tbh save your money and buy a PS2, by far the best console available.

haha ps2's are legendary but going back to one now would make it seem ****

Last edited:
Have both....

If that not an option then Get a 360, bottom line is better exclusive games, better online.

i would have both but haven't got a job yet so cant afford. If i buy a new ps3 in a year or so will i still be able to use the same sign in?

yes, you keep the sign in if you remember the correct details

Have both....

If that not an option then Get a 360, bottom line is better exclusive games, better online.

Maybe he doesn't think XBox exclusives are better?

Gaming with friends is way more fun than gaming without, no matter what the console.

xbox exclusives are definately NOT better than the 360's halo and gears of war are both **** and we've got grab turismo and god of war coming soon

Last edited:
I've got both but all my mates have got 360s, and there seems to be more people on xbox live in general.

However, Gran Turismo 5 and Metal Gear Solid are good enough reasons to hang on to the ps3, as well as the blu ray player of course.

Maybe get rid of some ps3 games on ebay and put the cash from those towards a second hand 360?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MICROSOFT-XBO...onsoles_VideoGameConsoles?hash=item2c53bfed65

Last edited:
Slightly off-topic:

If the world ends on the day the new Xbox comes out,I would be soo ******..:S

EDIT: Xbox 720

In an ideal world I would say get both. But choose the one most of your friends have

side recommendation: get a nintendo wii? lol.

seriously though, playstation used to be excellent until sony went bonkers. so i'd say xbox even though i hate it's humongous controller

na my siters gt a wii and they are **** lol ps1 graphics just wiv a motion sensor it like playin the old eye toy

These fan-boy battles are so annoying, i'm going to post once. I have both, PS is better for software,loading,memory Etc, Xbox is better online,better awards basically everything else.

Gaming with friends is way more fun than gaming without, no matter what the console.

Not for me. I prefer solo-gaming. I don't mind the odd bit of online play but with my **** Internet connection it's a bit inconsistent.

It's just personal opinion. I prefer playing cod/fifa with friends. Xbox live community rules (H)

well when i've got enough (im 13 so awhile) i will get a xbox but birthday presents including a nephew or niece to come i doubt it anytime soon

ive got an xbox 360 which i love but most of my mates are now on ps3 now, so ive decieded to buy one the model i want is the 250gb but i want to try and get a bundle like with fifa 10,cod6,ect any ideas of the best place to go? other than ebay or gumtree thanks for any help.