PSA: Multiple Accounts (Includes apology from TFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I NEED your tactics TFF. So one way or another we are going to have to sort something out.

If hes got any sense he'll just open a private discord, and deal with queries from there.

Wow, Just read through the thread. How sad. I for one post stuff just to help people out. That's what it should be about. Can you release the names of the users who have had there threads commented on with negative feedback from these fake accounts. Just to be transparent. Also the names of all fake accounts.

The reason I ask is a couple of years ago, I put a tactic on and was accused of doing something similar. It's never even crossed my mind,you got to be a sad sad little person to even do that. Get a life, go outside. I got a wife and a little baby, Personally I got better things to do with my time. As soon as I read this I remembered those comments, I just want to check as it might not have been anything to do with him, But shows the negativity some of us have received in the past. For just trying to help people with tactics on a computer game. https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/pav-betablockers-3-4-3-4-3-3.158231/

I remember being annoyed AF because of the cheek of it, and I got pretty thick skin. I bet this kind of behaviour has put lots of people off over the years.

Now people deserve second chances. But 75 of them... Maybe it's best to draw the line at this time. I got a feeling this has not ended and you are going to get lots of these accounts "tff forever" pop up in support of him. My thought process is...The dude needs to apologize better for a start. Not blame others. Stand up like a man, Say I was an insecure little sh*t and take his ban like a man. Accept it. And then come back. He had a lot to offer people. He didn't need to fake anything. If your tactic is good it's good. If it's rubbish. Who cares. It's not important.

TFF made some fantastic tactics over the years. He didn't need to do what he's done. If your number one downloaded or number 10 or 75 it don't matter as long as you helped one person. I advise him to come back stronger. And hopefully help him grow up a bit when he takes a step back and realise he's been a bit silly. It's just a game end of the day. Don't take it seriously. Get away from the computer and go outside haha .. have a break.

Also this day and age its easy to turn it into a witchunt. I advise everyone not to do that either. None of this really matters. We are a community because first and foremost we are here to help each other out.

Merry Christmas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.