PSA: Multiple Accounts (Includes apology from TFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ce mec est juste une honte. Aucune pitié qu'il ait déjà fait des dizaines de tactiques dans le passé. Comme la plupart d'entres vous, je suis à la recherche de la meilleure des tactiques et les notations m'ont induit en erreur.

————————

This guy is just a shame. No mercy that he has already done dozens of tactics in the past. Like most of you, I am looking for the best tactics and the ratings have misled me.

I find this remark very interesting, because by choosing the best tactics you also made the game of TFF.

It's all well and good to come like a knight defending others, but if none of you tested tactics under the pretext that they were undervalued, which consequently contributed to devaluing those tactics, then question yourself as well.

It's easy to blame the perpetrator, but what about the creators of this site?

To say that it's forbidden to create an alt account, but not to set up a security that allows to avoid the same IP, I find it quite funny.

I have been a fan of the TFF tactics and a fan of FM since 2009. At Christmas I want to enjoy myself with FM20 and not with arguments and haters.
So do me a favor and stop it.

I find this remark very interesting, because by choosing the best tactics you also made the game of TFF.

It's all well and good to come like a knight defending others, but if none of you tested tactics under the pretext that they were undervalued, which consequently contributed to devaluing those tactics, then question yourself as well.

It's easy to blame the perpetrator, but what about the creators of this site?

To say that it's forbidden to create an alt account, but not to set up a security that allows to avoid the same IP, I find it quite funny.

The site is under new ownership now, to be fair, it's never an easy thing to spot, especially as the site is a hobby. @Danwolf only stumbled upon this by luck.

The site is under new ownership now, to be fair, it's never an easy thing to spot, especially as the site is a hobby. @Danwolf only stumbled upon this by luck.

You found alts created in 2015.

You found this by luck?

It's disturbing, though.

If TFF was able to do that, it's also because there was nothing to stop it.

Your site is not new, you work on a SQL database, you had the means to avoid this kind of thing.

Having said that, I could say the same thing for the SI Games forum.

You found alts created in 2015.

You found this by luck?

It's disturbing, though.

If TFF was able to do that, it's also because there was nothing to stop it.

Your site is not new, you work on a SQL database, you had the means to avoid this kind of thing.

Having said that, I could say the same thing for the SI Games forum.

It's just not a normal behaviour you would think to look for

It's just not a normal behaviour you would think to look for

I know and I'm not here to attack you, just when a problem happens, you have to ask yourself, how could it happen?

My point is fair to say that TFF has devalued certain tactics, but some people here should ask themselves why they didn't test it themselves instead of relying on opinions.

the ****.jpg

I feel obligated to make a reply here as i have been a supporter of FM-Base and TFF alongside several other creators for many years.

First i want to start by complimenting Liam and the team for upholding the rules and not making exceptions regardless of status or name.
It sends an important signal that i belive even some politicans could adopt ^^

TFF has been my to go to for foundation alongside Knap mostly, giving me a base platform for creating tactics.
Their knowledge and skill have been invaluable when trying to read the AI.

It's a sad day as i no longer have time to be super active playing FM due to my own career kicking off, but it was my to go for creating fun saves to splash an hour or two into when i had time to chill.

That said, im glad Knap and a lot of other creators still are out there and will contribute to my enjoyment of the game.

And to TFF if he reads this, take this with you as a tough lesson. This does not mean your over, it is just a setback witch i hope you learn from.
The shortest way to victory is not the best tasting anyways, so keep working at it and i am sure you will regain reputation and credibility with patience :)

And to all the rest, haters or lovers of TFF, i wish you a merry christmas and i hope a lot of you aswell as me will have FM fun over the holidays!

Thanks to FM-Base for having this fantastic platform for us to swap ideas and gain knowledge about one of our fav games <3

The ****

I know and I'm not here to attack you, just when a problem happens, you have to ask yourself, how could it happen?

My point is fair to say that TFF has devalued certain tactics, but some people here should ask themselves why they didn't test it themselves instead of relying on opinions.
This is bullshit. Now it's the people's fault that somebody lied consistently over several years? Wtf? The fault lies entirely on TFF, it's not even debatable. Don't even make me do that comparison when the women are blamed because something happens to them because it's an insult to them.

Total utter bullshit.

Also, what's with the haters thing? When somebody lies and people stand up against that are they haters??? Grow ******* up.

PS: Let's all use big fonts, italics and colors so we mess up any possible conversation.

This is bullshit. Now it's the people's fault that somebody lied consistently over several years? Wtf? The fault lies entirely on TFF, it's not even debatable. Don't even make me do that comparison when the women are blamed because something happens to them because it's an insult to them.

Total utter bullshit.

And it's not people's fault if they just rely on opinions without having tested it themselves?

if you're the kind of person who thinks "him and him" say it sucks so I don't test it, that's your business.

Whether you like it or not it's also partly because of people who only look for the best tactics and therefore only look at opinions.

Theres zero monetisation of these tactics just a popularity vote on a forum. banning probably the best tactic creator this site has is a bad idea. The majority of people come to this site simply to download the best tactic available and enjoy playing the game that way. A slap on the wrist (if the evidence even is true)

I knew he had some sort of mental health discrepancies after I posted constructive criticism, a couple of years back, in a tactic thread of his. Rather than any sort of debate or diplomacy I was met with proper vitriol. Within an hour several other accounts had called me an idiot. It's possible they were all TFF, I suppose. I felt quite bad at the time :eek:

Can we also ban this guy making a joke of mental health? Ridicolous

Am i the only one who has success with his tactic(s)? , i'm sat here thinking to myself am i a tff alt? , please send help :(??

Can we also ban this guy making a joke of mental health? Ridicolous
Please read the post again. There no mocking in it. The poster merely states past events.

As for all the back and forth about banning being too much, and what players should or shouldn't do...
It's just a game, brethren.... ;)

Lying and cheating is a bad thing.
Being honest is good.
Is chosing good over bad not the option you're comfortable with, there might be other forums out there for you.

Am i the only one who has success with his tactic(s)? , i'm sat here thinking to myself am i a tff alt? , please send help

Of course not. Nobody is disputing that some of his tactics were good, but that sadly was also the point. He did not settle for having a great tactic at the top, he needed top 3, or 5 or 7. So he made an illusion that he did, with other accounts making the illusion real.
So many people. including myself have had results that did not match his "tests" or other accounts results at all. Then you start asking questions.

Of course not. Nobody is disputing that some of his tactics were good, but that sadly was also the point. He did not settle for having a great tactic at the top, he needed top 3, or 5 or 7. So he made an illusion that he did, with other accounts making the illusion real.
So many people. including myself have had results that did not match his "tests" or other accounts results at all. Then you start asking questions.
my post was satire ;)

Theres zero monetisation of these tactics just a popularity vote on a forum. banning probably the best tactic creator this site has is a bad idea. The majority of people come to this site simply to download the best tactic available and enjoy playing the game that way. A slap on the wrist (if the evidence even is true)

If it wasn't true, the fellas over at SI wouldn't also be discussing what action they're taking.

Also the best tactic creator? That's unfair. Feel free to check out tactic testing and see where TFF ranked. A very unfortunate reaction from you really that is offensive to a lot of people who also make good tactics.

This ban isn't reflective on TFF's ability to create tactics, it's reflective on his behaviour here.

Hey Guys. I am a friend of TFF. With this message, I want to tell all of you that he is really sorry for all the trouble caused. He hopes the desition can be reverted, and he is working hard on a new game breaker tactic which he is about to achieve. He sincerely hopes he will be able to post the new tactic to bring joy to all of you, and he thinks it is kind of a way to say sorry. Hope you are all good and merry christmas

Hey Guys. I am a friend of TFF. With this message, I want to tell all of you that he is really sorry for all the trouble caused. He hopes the desition can be reverted, and he is working hard on a new game breaker tactic which he is about to achieve. He sincerely hopes he will be able to post the new tactic to bring joy to all of you, and he thinks it is kind of a way to say sorry. Hope you are all good and merry christmas

He said he isn't making any new tactics but making testing leagues. Are you tff in disguise?

I NEED your tactics TFF. So one way or another we are going to have to sort something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.