Psycho1970's English Regional League System

Was the new update released?

Not yet, had a few problems with promotion/relegation changes not being recognized which meant teams were getting put into wrong divisions, I've made a post informing SI Games about a similar problem with another DB I made and am still awaiting a reply.

I'm currently working on another project which is fairly ambitious and am hoping to be finished within the next 2 weeks, once done I will take another look at the regions Db and see if I can get it working properly or I will start over and rebuild it from scratch.

Can i just say, that this is a AWESOME database and a great idea. I am playing as chelsea and i hope to make it a long save. I saw in your second post you have changed the reputation of the clubs, does that mean that even though at the start the league is extremely uncompetetive that it will gradually become more of a contest because teams like AFC Wimbledon buying better more contental and international players?

Can i just say, that this is a AWESOME database and a great idea. I am playing as chelsea and i hope to make it a long save. I saw in your second post you have changed the reputation of the clubs, does that mean that even though at the start the league is extremely uncompetetive that it will gradually become more of a contest because teams like AFC Wimbledon buying better more contental and international players?

Thank you, and yes teams should be able to buy better players than they currently can in the default game, I gave teams under a certain rep a increased bank balance as well to help stopping teams going bankrupt and to improve training facilities etc right from the start.

Thank you, and yes teams should be able to buy better players than they currently can in the default game, I gave teams under a certain rep a increased bank balance as well to help stopping teams going bankrupt and to improve training facilities etc right from the start.

Kool that thats why you added the equal reputations thing