• Thread starter Thread starter psycho1970
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 27K
Halifax late 60s onwards
GK Alex Smith, Paddy Roche, John Kilner
RB Andy Burgin, Phil Brown, Andy Thackeray
LB Geoff Hutt (although prob Huddersfield), Mark Bradshaw, Billy Barr
CD John Pickering, Tony Rhodes, Dave Evans, Mick Galloway, Billy Ayre, Paul Stoneman
MD Paul Hendrie, Mick Kennedy (Portsmouth?), Kieran O'Regan, Steve Spooner (Chesterfield?), Billy Kellock (Peterborough?), Steve Bushell, Freddie Hill (Bolton?)
MR Dave Chadwick, Jamie Paterson, Franny Firth
ML Rick Holden (Oldham?), Phil McCarthy, Dave Lennard (ML/AM)
ST Bill Atkins, Les Massie (Huddersfield?), Bobby Davison, Steve Norris, Geoff Horsfield, Dave Longhurst, Wayne Allison, Barry Gallagher, Lammie Robertson

Last edited:
Really looking forward to this.

A.C. Milan 1989 squad:

Goalkeepers:
Francesco Antonioli
Giovanni Galli
Andrea Pazzagli
Francesco Toldo

Defenders:
Paolo Maldini
Franco Baresi
Alessandro Costacurta
Mauro Tassotti
Stefano Carobbi
Filippo Galli
Gianluca Grassadonia
Marco Pullo
Rufo Emiliano Verga

Midfielders:
Demetrio Albertini
Carlo Ancelotti
Mauro Bressan
Angelo Colombo
Roberto Donadoni
Alberigo Evani
Maurizio Franchi
Diego Fuser
Cristian Lantignotti
Alessandro Lorenzi
Frank Rijkaard
Stefano Salvatori
Giovanni Stroppa

Attackers:
Stefano Borgonovo
Giuseppe Galderisi
Giacomo Lorenzini
Daniele Massaro
Marco Simone
Ruud Gullit
Marco Van Basten

RSC Anderlecht - Legends

GK Jean Trappeniers
GK Filip de Wilde
GK Jacky Munaron

DR Georges Grun
DR Bertrand Crasson
DL Henrik Andersen
DL Celestine Babayero
DC Laurent Verbiest
DC Morten Olsen
DC Philippe Albert
DC Vincent Kompany

DM Arie Haan
DM Charly Musonda
MR Jef Jurion
MR François Van der Elst
ML Robby Rensenbrink
ML Franky Vercauteren
MC Ludo Coeck
AMC Enzo Scifo
AMC Juan Lozano

ST Paul Van Himst
ST Jef Mermans
ST Luc Nilis
ST Marc Degryse
ST Romelu Lukaku

Links to wikipedia profile to be added

So when will this be out?

I'll start working on it tomorrow :D, I'll get some screenies tonight

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Could you post a screeny of the motherwell Team and Staff list mate?

I think motherwell just has phil O'Neill added mate, if you want you could give me some legends and I'll added them

hi there could you also add rivera to milan also milan legend when they win champions cup for the 1st and 2nd time...?
also alaves when they in uefa cup final @2001 thx
cant wait

hi there could you also add rivera to milan also milan legend when they win champions cup for the 1st and 2nd time...?
also alaves when they in uefa cup final @2001 thx
cant wait

I'll add them aswell in my database

when will you release? also any legends from galatasaray turkey?

Balkan Legends

I'm from Bosnia and the last legends database I used was for FM10 and there I found a few Bosnian players, mostly from the Red Star team that won the Champions League in 1991 I think, so I thought I could help you add some others from my country.

Blaz Sliskovic: He was an Attacking Midfielder who was known in my country for scoring over 10 goals directly from corner kicks and his swerve ability was similar to David Beckhams, he was also known for a freekick he once curled in the top corner from 30m, and in 1984 during the olympics in Los Angeles he scored 2 and assisted 2 when the Yugoslav team won over Italy.

Safet Susic: He also played as an attacking midfielder, but he played for PSG in France for a few years and was rated as one of the best midfielders in Europe.

Tomislav Ilic: Considered one of the best coaches from Yugoslavia, coached 15 different teams from 14 different countries after becoming a legend in Split as a coach, he won 15 trophies during his career and coached UAE and Iran as a national coach.

Josip Katalinski: Considered the best defender during the Yugoslav era, he played 48 national matches and scored 10 goals, including a match winner against Spain in 1974 and became a national hero, he also played his whole career in the Bosnian club Zlenjeznicar and played over 350 matches and scored over 100 goals.

Asim Ferhatovic Hase: Considered one of the best players ever in Yugoslavia and a legend for Sarajevo, he played 422 games and scored 198 goals.
His skills and performances made my homecountry name the national stadium after him in hos honor.

Todor 'Toda' Veselinovic: The greatest goalscorer in the club Vojvodina and by count of games played/goals scored he's the best goalscorer of the Yugoslav national team with 28 goals on 37 matches.
He's goalscoring record for Vojvodina is an amazing 586 goals scored and 546 games played.

Dragan Dzajic: He was a winger and from stories I heard about him from people who saw him play he was almost a good a dribler as legendary Garrincha, he was similar in playing style in dribbling although not as famous as Garrincha.

Robert Prosinecki: A rather modern player, he played during the 80's and 90's, he's one of few players to have played for both FC Barcelona and Real Madrid, he also played for the Croatian national team during the 1998 World Cup where they came in 3'rd.
Can't say much about his skill but he was known as the Croatian Zidane and there are videos on youtube that comfirm that statement.
PS: I can't really confirm it but I remember seeing a video of someone performing a dribble tutorial and one move was named after him.

That's the info I got for now, I will try to dig up more about those players and others that I can't think of right now.

Back