Psycho's No Foreigners Allowed DB and Challenges

psycho1970

Reaction score
Psycho's No foreigners Allowed Challenge/s

Database Link

With England performing badly in the 2012 European championships the FA have decided to take drastic measures to improve future National success and hopefully bring back national pride into the game.

As of the 2012/13 season all English clubs will only be allowed to field UK and Ireland national players with the exception of players with England as their second nationality.

The Club Challenges

1) To win the Premiership with any English Premier club excluding the top 4 (Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea or Arsenal) in the first season.

2) To win the Premiership with any English Club excluding the top 10 Premier clubs (Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, Newcastle, Everton, Fulham or Aston Villa) within the first 3 seasons.

3) To win the Premiership within 5 seasons using any club Outside of the Premiership as of the 2012/2013 season. If your sacked from a team within the 5 seasons your next team must also be outside of the premiership i.e. if Hull get promoted to the premiership under a AI manager in the 1st-4th​ season you cannot manage them but if Liverpool get relegated they are permitted.

4) To win the double, Premiership and FA Cup

5) To Win the Treble, Premiership, FA Cup and League Cup

6) To win the Europa or Champions League with a English qualifying team in the first season.

7) To win the Europa or Champions League with any English Team within the first 5 seasons.

8) To Win the Big Treble, Premiership, FA Cup and Champions League.

The International Challenges

Holiday the game until the 1st​ of June 2016 or download the ready made save-game below.

9) Manage England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland or Northern Ireland Using Only players that are 32 years old or younger as of 1st​ June 2016

10) Manage England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland or Northern Ireland Using Only players that are 32 years old or younger as of 1st​ June 2016 and win either or both the European Championship and World Cup within 4 years

11) Manage England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland or Northern Ireland Using Only players that are 28 years old or younger as of 1st​ June 2016 and win either or both the European Championship and World Cup within 6 years

12) Manage England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland or Northern Ireland Using Only players that are 25 years old or younger as of 1st​ June 2016 and win either or both the European Championship and World Cup within 8 years

13) Manage England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland or Northern Ireland Using Only players that are 23 years old or younger as of 1st​ June 2016 and win either or both the European Championship and World Cup within 12 years.

The Save Game Challenges

14) Sunderland have made the top 3 and are in the Champions League for the 2016/17 season, your challenge is to keep them in the Top 4 of the premiership over the next 3 seasons and win a European title along the way.

15) With Chelsea struggling to break into the top 4 in recent years, news on the grapevine is that Roman Abramovich is looking for a new manager to take over and not only break into the Top 4 but win the Premiership in the 2016/17 season. Are you the man for the job ?.

16) Leeds were promoted to the Premiership in the 2015/16 season but now find themselves back in the Npower Championship for the 2016/17 season. Can you get them back up to the premiership for the 2017/18 season and keep them their for the next 3 seasons ?.

17) England unbelievably won the 2014 World Cup with Roy Hodgson in charge who retired 2 weeks later with Roberto Mancini taking over, however with a few bad results leading up to the 2016 European Championships the FA are under pressure to from the Fans and Media to replace him with You. Your be expected to achieve a Semi-final spot in the forthcoming European Championships with only 10 days to prepare and Retain the World Cup in 2018 if you decide to except.

post the challenge your taking on (Can be 2 at the same time with Club and Country) with screenshots of your squad/s.

As you progress or retrogress whichever may be the case post regular updates with screenshots of squad/s and competition history page/s at the end of each season.

Good luck and remember if you cheat your only cheating yourselves.

when you don't give up you cannot fail”

Suppose I'd be going for Challenge 8 as my aim is to eventually win everything.

Also looking to win World Cup with one of the home nations

DEARY ME!! Didn't even see this thread before setting up this one..http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...scenarios/118590-no-foreigners-challenge.html

I'll continue on this thread as its much better

Thanks, If this gets a bit more interest I'll add some more Holiday save games and challenges.

Also what I forgot to mention in this thread is that its impossible for English Clubs to buy or sign foreigners on free transfers, the only foreigners that the clubs acn get are new youth players which are few and far between and until they get a British passport can't play a match in the English League system anyway.

Just an idea, would it be possible to make the managers all British as well?

November 2012

Still unbeaten!

Welbeck finding form and Rio coming back from injury. Defence has been a rock even though Michael Keane has actually made the most appearances all season. Blackett too has 12 starts and 6 sub appearance. Tunnicliffe, Will Hughes and Larnell Cole also making appearance. How good can these kids become?

View attachment 337484

View attachment 337483

November 2012

Still unbeaten!

Welbeck finding form and Rio coming back from injury. Defence has been a rock even though Michael Keane has actually made the most appearances all season. Blackett too has 12 starts and 6 sub appearance. Tunnicliffe, Will Hughes and Larnell Cole also making appearance. How good can these kids become?

View attachment 337484

View attachment 337483

Considering you've had Ferdinand and Jones out thats something else to only concede 2 goals. I always buy try and buy Shawcross for my Utd team.

Who brought Charlie Austin ?, its usually Man City in the Holiday Saves.

Considering you've had Ferdinand and Jones out thats something else to only concede 2 goals. I always buy try and buy Shawcross for my Utd team.

Who brought Charlie Austin ?, its usually Man City in the Holiday Saves.
Yea City, £11.25m :O

December 2012

Tight at the Back!

Still unbeaten and only 4 goals conceded. Rooney and Welbeck both missed games this month and you can see from the fixtures which ones they were.

View attachment 337497

View attachment 337496

Agreed to sign Danny Simpson on a free in the summer just to boost squad numbers

January 2013

Stretched to the limits!

We remain top and are through to the Capital Cup Final but with the busy Christmas period our small squad was on the brink of collapse. The likes of Ferdinand and Giggs has to play games with <80% fitness and most are in need of a rest. No funds were given by the Glazer's to improve the squad. We'll be found out in Europe I'm sure.

View attachment 337541

View attachment 337540

February 2013

CAPITAL ONE CUP WINNERS!!

View attachment 337547

A dramatic penalty shootout win over unfashionable Stoke saw us lift my first (but not last) piece of silverware.

View attachment 337550
______

A decent 2-2 draw away to PSG sets us up nicely for the return leg of the Champions League knockout stage.

However, an undeserved 2-1 loss to Chelsea opens up the title race once again.

View attachment 337549

View attachment 337548

February 2013

CAPITAL ONE CUP WINNERS!!

View attachment 337547

A dramatic penalty shootout win over unfashionable Stoke saw us lift my first (but not last) piece of silverware.

View attachment 337550
______

A decent 2-2 draw away to PSG sets us up nicely for the return leg of the Champions League knockout stage.

However, an undeserved 2-1 loss to Chelsea opens up the title race once again.

View attachment 337549

View attachment 337548

Good to see Arsenal down in 7th position, though watch out for them in future seasons they tend to build a strong team.

Also a good win against loserpool in the 5th round of the FA Cup.

I'm about to start this challenge myself while I wait for SI game dev team to get back to me with a solution to promotion/relegation bug in my latest DB. It will be my first proper play of FM13 so I'm expecting to sacked within 3 months lol.

just started a game like this with arsenal but instead of making a DB i just sold the players... this is exactly what Ive being trying to do!

Started with Arsenal... will update tonight

Good work pal!

Completely bossed it!

View attachment 337767

Thought we'd struggle in Europe to be honest but 3-0 win over Bayern in the final. Nice.

Hopefully given good transfer funds to really strengthen the squad in the summer

Completely bossed it!

View attachment 337767

Thought we'd struggle in Europe to be honest but 3-0 win over Bayern in the final. Nice.

Hopefully given good transfer funds to really strengthen the squad in the summer

The quickest I've seen a English team win in Europe is Liverpool winning the Europa league in 2014 and a team I cant remember winning the Champions League in the early to mid 2020's so a BIG well done, now do England proud and go and win the World Cup.

Summer 2013

With £80m to spend now was a good time to get some quality back up.

Spent big but much better squad than last season. Maybe look at adding a Bale or a Wilshere next season

View attachment 337913

To November 2013

The new signings settled fairly well and we claimed the Community Shield and UEFA Super Cup as well as sitting top of the table. All in all a good start to the season and Rooney and Welbeck have been on fire. Will Hughes is showing signs of becoming a top player as well.

View attachment 338001

View attachment 338000