Resource icon

[Public Beta] Suk Sam diamond wide / Wolves 20 matches 17w 2d 1l / 78 ccc in 20matches v2

This looks good and finally a chance to use the AMC position. Just to ask but why that particular OI of just marking the mcr? Thanks

Probably the stupid beta patch... TBH i'm bored of FM these days, been playing since CM1 and this last few years have all become same old same old.... Can't play the game properly until they sort the match engine EVERY YEAR... usually by Feb/March time... Why do they keep breaking and fixing it year in year out... Anyway your tactic looks good, but I have a great team and batter the opposition goal, but apparently no one is capable of scoring.... apart from the one decent chance at the other end.... Game is broken... maybe one game a season etc... but it's not....

Attachments

• Bored of stats like this....jpg
    Bored of stats like this....jpg
    688.8 KB · Views: 723
Probably the stupid beta patch... TBH i'm bored of FM these days, been playing since CM1 and this last few years have all become same old same old.... Can't play the game properly until they sort the match engine EVERY YEAR... usually by Feb/March time... Why do they keep breaking and fixing it year in year out... Anyway your tactic looks good, but I have a great team and batter the opposition goal, but apparently no one is capable of scoring.... apart from the one decent chance at the other end.... Game is broken... maybe one game a season etc... but it's not....

Keep going with many ccc you'll get great result . statistically it should be.

I experienced it . trust me

hi @vanco2 ,

good tac, i use it with my hometown club.

( can u tell me where i can find ur logopacks please , looks cool. )

Loving this after 7 games. Won 6 of them convincingly and the other was the first 0-0 I've seen on this game. I even managed to beat Man Utd in the quarter final of the FA cup 3-1 with my Birmingham team, first season.

Only thing I'm noticing is that my AM is not really getting a rating above 6.9 even though the rest of the midfield is mid 7s atleast.

Loving this after 7 games. Won 6 of them convincingly and the other was the first 0-0 I've seen on this game. I even managed to beat Man Utd in the quarter final of the FA cup 3-1 with my Birmingham team, first season.

Only thing I'm noticing is that my AM is not really getting a rating above 6.9 even though the rest of the midfield is mid 7s atleast.

amc in fm2020 is not a main hero. I aware that. but he is very useful for distracting opposition defenders.
and he play as bridge for passing game very well.

AMC's attacking points are up to his prefer movement.

good luck

amc in fm2020 is not a main hero. I aware that. but he is very useful for distracting opposition defenders.
and he play as bridge for passing game very well.

AMC's attacking points are up to his prefer movement.

good luck

Where would you recommend playing Jude Bellingham, I want him to fulfil his potential?

Testing this with Villa at start of third season in Public Beta. So far looks good, after 4 games with 2 wins, 1 defeat and 1 draw. The draw was against City in EFL Cup and went through on penalties. The defeat came against Stoke who’ve just been promoted.

Testing this with Villa at start of third season in Public Beta. So far looks good, after 4 games with 2 wins, 1 defeat and 1 draw. The draw was against City in EFL Cup and went through on penalties. The defeat came against Stoke who’ve just been promoted.

Thanks for reply.

Good luck!

Tbf, can't believe People are hyped with this one, 3 games 3 big losses. :)

Tbf, can't believe People are hyped with this one, 3 games 3 big losses. :)
So bad luck
I never experienced that.
I promoted to PRM with Charlton by this one.
Try a little more.
So many people said best tactic ever.

Tactic test from Fmkorea by Mcthemax show sone result

Im sorry about that losses but take some time then that will be getting better.

on steam workshop, now most popular this week

I tried this tactic with Napoli, i found it extremely difficult to cope with teams with fast players in the midfield. Pressing is not usefull with high reputation teams and posession is under 40% even with low table clubs. For example with Arsenal, they had 20 shots/9 at target in the first half!!!! I score a lot but i concede a lot to. I believe the main problem is the empty space in the middle. I tried to change the one striker with a DMC and the defence is far more stable, but i cant create enough chances. To be fair its a good one tactic but its impossible to avoid big losses.
Thank you anyway.

I tried this tactic with Napoli, i found it extremely difficult to cope with teams with fast players in the midfield. Pressing is not usefull with high reputation teams and posession is under 40% even with low table clubs. For example with Arsenal, they had 20 shots/9 at target in the first half!!!! I score a lot but i concede a lot to. I believe the main problem is the empty space in the middle. I tried to change the one striker with a DMC and the defence is far more stable, but i cant create enough chances. To be fair its a good one tactic but its impossible to avoid big losses.
Thank you anyway.
thanks for reply
I suggest use the player has high wok-rate by AMC