Punishment For Racism/Racist Abuse

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 4K
What do you think about people using the word '******'

Black people calling fellow black people it is seen as fine, but a white person calling a black person it is seen as a racist term

how can the meaning of the word change depending on who/what colour skin of the person who is using it?

General Question..

but they haven't, for the obvious reason that they can't work in the sunlight because they will catch on fire and burn, so they would be rather useless.
I take offence to that.Even if it is true :P
Id be too lazy to work outside to begin with.

Black people calling fellow black people it is seen as fine, but a white person calling a black person it is seen as a racist term

how can the meaning of the word change depending on who/what colour skin of the person who is using it?

General Question..
Just as you say it depends on who says it.It can depend on who it is been said too.I myself dont care if someone calls me ginger.It just means there not colour blind but some others may take offence.(pnce again i realize the term "******" is a little more stronger than ginger. even if all your doing is switching the n and the g)

Last edited:
I take offence to that.Even if it is true :P
Id be too lazy to work outside to begin with.

Aha it was just me trying to make a general point that the abuse of ginger people isn't because people hate them, well at least I hope it's not.

General Question..

Language has always worked in context, but for some people it was about taking back a term that was used to demean them

General Question..

Perhaps, but what is much more important is the context in which it is being used. Some of Snoop Dogg's lyrics use the word '******', for example (shut up, Snoop is hilarious) but it isn't being used as an insult, directed towards someone.

Last edited:
I'm surprised you know who Snoop Dogg IS. Did you have to ask your great-grandchild?

ha ha ****** ha :'(. No I had the misfortune of hearing the stuff when one of the kids got hold of some of his stuff. Was total pants.

Unfortunately there will never be a time when people will never judge someone by their race/colour/creed/gender. It is wrong yes but it will never change. There will always be an ignorant individual in the world who sees it differently to the majority. History has shown this and yet it still goes on.

The only problem i have with racism is that it seems to mean white offends black. I'd love to see a black footballer call a white footballer a "******* white ****" and see what the police and fa would do about it.

The only problem i have with racism is that it seems to mean white offends black. I'd love to see a black footballer call a white footballer a "******* white ****" and see what the police and fa would do about it.

Fair point. Used to be a black kid at my school- nice enough guy- but went around calling everyone 'white boy'. Sounds harmless. But imagine if every time I addressed him I said: "Hey black boy". I imagine I'd have been in some trouble.

You know, if humans understood the phrase "respect each other" things could've been so much better. None of this **** would've surfaced. But alas, mankind has a weakness. Our minds. Why can't we what we percieve to be not normal just be accepted as normal. Being white, black or whatever doesn't make somebody weak-they're just frickin normal. The pathetic thing is people of different skin colour or race will never be accepted as normal. And it's just a daming indictment of how weakminded some people really are, when we just can't accept other cultures because we perceive them to be alien to us or weaker and below us.

Rant over. Going to bed.

Racism effects everyone, saying "Awh, but I'm white, what about if a black man calls me names." How about you stop being a hypocrite.

According to the deceleration of human rights everyone is seen as an equal no matter their race/ colour/ ***/ language/ religion/ nationality. OK. Everyday millions of American school children pledge allegiance to their country, they are told that they live in the greatest country in the world. Making you feel superior over other countries, not dissimilar to the mentality of a racist.

And you wonder why racism exists? In an ideal world people would not be categorised as black or white, gay or straight. Yet, we continue to promote ethnic diversity, defeating the object much? At the end of the day, people either need to accept that everyone is different or accept that we are all just the same.

Back