Put Yourself In The Game

• Thread starter Thread starter Kevnaylor
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Middlesbrough. Not bad, hopefully I'll get some first team action. I agree with Brian, hidden stats are uncool :S

RKC. Not too bad, maybe some first team football. Me and Tharros will be awesome for Australia soon (h)

guys will update tomorrow with how all the player got on in there first season
there will be screenshots to show how they did

Notts County? :S

@ Kevnaylor - You should start the game with 'Attribute Masking' off so you can see our stats no matter what.

Come on McNulty its up to me and you to get Reading to the top

Haha, me and you center midfield, no stoppin us.. We'll never get in the irsish squad tho, the likes of paul green and keith andrews ahead of us like :P

Haha, me and you center midfield, no stoppin us.. We'll never get in the irsish squad tho, the likes of paul green and keith andrews ahead of us like :P

Ireland is going to have a beast of a midfield in a few years time

i hope i make it big :$

||man utd
||||barcelona
||||||villareal
|||||||||osasuna

Nice (H) , only 2 of us in la liga. Couple got a head start at inter, chelsea and man united. Real betis should be a nice home for a season then Im sure the big boys will come sniffing ;)

Not bad little place at bolton, Guys got good creativity and dribbling should be good heres hoping I can get a loan deal or break into first team squad

Oh well. The good thing about Notts County is I guess I'm assured first team football :)
I will probably get bought next season or something.

Lol Metalist..maybe that's what I get for putting my character Russian..
I laughed at those who went to Man Utd and other big clubs. I doubt that you will get any first team football.

Lol Metalist..maybe that's what I get for putting my character Russian..
I laughed at those who went to Man Utd and other big clubs. I doubt that you will get any first team football.
Amen, wish I picked a diff nationality so I could walk into a national team. Cant believe someone went to inter as well XD

Amen, wish I picked a diff nationality so I could walk into a national team. Cant believe someone went to inter as well XD

no worries mate, im confident we would be teammates at barca soon ;)

C'mon villa. Not a bad start team. Chelsea here I come ;)

FIRST NAME: Damien
SECOND NAME: Nevo
COMMON NAME: Bimbo
FULL NAME: Damien Paul Nevo
DATE OF BIRTH: 20/05/1992
CITY OF BIRTH: Grimsby
NATION: England
SECOND NATION: Brazil
DECLARED FOR NATION: Yes
PREFERRED SQUAD NUMBER: 3
LANGUAGES: English and Brazil
WEIGHT: 88kg
HEIGHT: 177 cm
LEFT OR RIGHT FOOT: Right foot 20 Left 10
POSITION(S): Right Back Right Mid
FAVOURITE CLUB: Grimsby Town
FAVOURITE PERSON: Alan Connell and Russel Slade
DISLIKED CLUB: Leeds and Man City
DISLIKED PERSON: Neil Woods and John Fenty

Thanks Dude

i dont want to play for man utd,,, i hate thm

erm... you did have the option to say so ;)

It would be one *ed up turn of events if somehow a bunch of us end up at the same club (5 or more)
Doubt there is a chance of a hot spanish prospect from Betis joining up with the likes of the Scotsman, Englishman and Irishman of this world (H)
Hopefully none of us get snapped in half and retire early *Fingers Crossed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back