Put Yourself In The Game

• Thread starter Thread starter Kevnaylor
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be one *ed up turn of events if somehow a bunch of us end up at the same club (5 or more)
Doubt there is a chance of a hot spanish prospect from Betis joining up with the likes of the Scotsman, Englishman and Irishman of this world (H)
Hopefully none of us get snapped in half and retire early *Fingers Crossed*
Dout that many of you guys will get any good as the ones who became a GK and defenders are like 5% of people and the ones who are midfield are like 55% and another 40% of people chose to become a striker.

I think it's totally appropriate that I've started off in League Two (being an LLM) - I hope that I get bought by Huddersfield at some point but they've got Smithies so probably not :(

I have a question... when creating the players in the editor, did you leave the places where you didn't want to add anything as 0 and it randomized it or did you put values to it?

sorry for the delay guys ive been busy over christmas but the next update will definately be on by tomorrow

Right well not the best of starts for me. Kituno = class atm.
Cheers for update.

Morecabe, Forrest and Blackburn. Interesting path for me so far.

And you mis-spelt my name its jordan not jordon, but its ok :)

Good amount of starts for me for bolton, Didn't score much though but pleased with the start and amount of games I got :D

i think u r doin pretty well startin for villa

Spose you're right just would of liked more starts maybe moving on loan.

Is there any chance of being able to see full attributes mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back