Putting Manchester United Back Where they belong!

coolmcool

Reaction score
Man Utd

View attachment 34567

Just bought my copy of FM2019 and after nearly 3 hours on my crappy Laptop it has finally downloaded as i am ready to go to bed!

Since i first posted on FMBase in 2011 i have always started each new FM as Man Utd before i get into a proper save, last FM i played as my local side Truro City for 8 real months so im glad to be able to play as a better side for a bit as i get used to the new FM features

Each time i come back as Man Utd boss it does seem to get a little bit harder, this season is the toughest yet as The obligatory third season Mourinho implosion has begun.

The team has a great core with De Gea, Pogba and Lukaku, and a lot of talented youngsters i think i really just need to sort out those centre backs and we could be back to the top!

And so it begins!

View attachment 34566

I just wanted to get the save started tonight but i will be posting a bit more in depth on the squad and my potential tactics and signings but this will be very much a pick it up as a go along

Man Utd

View attachment 34530

June 2018
Squad Analysis

Right so first up is who ability wise is considered my Best 3 Players

Number 1 - Paul Pogba - CM Of course our most expensive player ever is up their as the best player in the squad, lets hope i can make him the Paul Pogba of France and Juventus and not the one that Mourinho is always falling out with!

View attachment 34529

Number 2 - Alexis Sanchez - AMRL/ST - Oh this really is a controversial top 2 with Alexis Sanchez coming in at number 2, after his January signing from Arsenal he has never really lived up to the big hype of his crazy wages and that long contract he will be here at 34 still costing 350k a week unless i can get him out in a couple of years.

View attachment 34528

The one thing you always have to remember with FM is that just because the players have been rubbish in real life doesnt necessarily mean they are poor on here, especially as a lot of it is based on what we believed they would do at the start of the season, two of my best ever goalscorers on previous seasons of FM have been Balotelli and Giroud real amazing FM strikers but never hit those heights in real life

Number 3 - David De Gea - GK - First thing we have to do with De Gea is get him to sign a new deal with just the 1 year left on his contract, i would say almost half the team only have a year left on their deals including Shaw, Mata, Jones, Smalling, Herrera and Martial.

View attachment 34527

Our 3 Brightest Prospects

Number 1 - First up is our new right back Diogo Dalot, he could be key for the next few seasons with the likes of Valencia and Young past their best and only ever converted wingers to wing backs anyway

View attachment 34526

Number 2 - Mason Greenwood - ST - I know a little bit about Greenwood through reading the Man Utd Thread and Theater of Dreams updates of the youth sides and know he could have a big future for us, one thing i thought i would mention is i havent really set myself any rules but in this save i plan to try and promote the youth from within and abroad but i really dont like changing too much too quick, i like to only bring in the odd signing here and there and dont plan on any major changes which should only help the young players get their chances

Number 3 - Tahith Chong - AMR/ST - And finally the third biggest prospect is young Dutch player Chong who i know was part of the United squad during the Summer tour but has not played any part with the first team squad this season but has bags of potential

View attachment 34525

Just been checking out the tactic mode now and it looks like you can pick up and play a different style of tactic based on what kind of tactic you want to play, i can go from Guardiola's Tika Taka

View attachment 34524

to Jürgen Klopp's Gegenpress

View attachment 34523

And best of all they even have a tactic for Mourinho - Park the Bus!

View attachment 34522

Right im off to work now and very sad i cant stay at home and play FM! First job when i get back is to spend the nice transfer budget of £80 odd Million on at least one new defender!

View attachment 34521

I downloaded last night and have been familiarising myself with the new features. My first story/save will kick off later today once I've also finished work!

Man Utd

View attachment 34423

June 2018

My backroom staff agree that centre back is one of my weakest areas in the squad and with the fact my tactic i am going to start with has 3 centre backs i need to sort that out

View attachment 34422

We have a lot of options at centre back just none of them are very good ones!

View attachment 34421

Dont want to upset the Press yet!

View attachment 34420

Our first friendly was against our Under 23's side after my coaches said they would set it up their were two big issues, one half of my squad are still away on holiday or at the World Cup whilst a lot of the second string were playing for the other team meaning we didnt even have a real Keeper!

Man Utd 4 - 0 Man Utd Under 23's

View attachment 34419

Dont know if this is good or bad, my pulled together side easily beat the reserves showing our first team squad has good depth but that youngsters are not up to much yet if they cant even get a shot on target against a fake keeper!

So with our £80 odd Million i decide to splash most of it on one centre back who i got for what i believe is a steal!

View attachment 34418

We sign 25 year old Raphael Varane for just £69Million off Real Madrid, hes just won the Champions League and World Cup and will now hope to sort out our defence so we can go for the League!

View attachment 34417

Phil ****** Jones is moaning that Varane has come in to replace him, he has a year left on his contract and has refused a new deal of course he has come in to take your place you muppet!

View attachment 34416

Friendly
Luzern 0 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 34415

We have Lee Grant in goal for this game woohoo! Whilst young Polish prospect Belger comes into the side too, this friendly was very random as we dont have another one for like 3 weeks now

We also started the season with no Assistant Manager after Faria left in real life so i decided to bring in Steve Holland whos won the Premier League with Chelsea twice as an Assistant Manager

View attachment 34414

I have offered most of the first team players who's contracts are almost up new deals despite the fact my new Director of Football doesnt want me to!

View attachment 34413

And the first to agree that new deal is Darmian our reserve RB, im really only worried about Martial and De Gea beyond that i dont mind if anyone else doesnt want to stay

View attachment 34412

Man Utd

View attachment 34408

July 2018

Luke Shaw signs a new 5 year deal, hes likely to be my starting wing back for the season ahead and at his age has his best years of football ahead of him

View attachment 34407

I triggered contract extensions for Valencia and Pereira, two players at very different ends of their careers who will have their situations re-assessed at the end of this season

View attachment 34406

The biggest contract renewal happens next as De Gea puts pen to paper on a new 5 year deal

View attachment 34405

Martial only wanted to add 4 years to his new contract which im fine with right now as my Key trio sign new deals anyone else now can take it or leave it with their new deals

View attachment 34404

Herrera signs a big deal but im not so sure on him or his wages may well try and use that new deal to sell him for decent money depending on how he does this season

View attachment 34403

Smalling signs a new 4 year deal but he is very much considered a stop gap until i can afford something better

View attachment 34402

Mata gets a new 3 year deal but im not sure if he will still be here to see it out

View attachment 34401

Marcus Rashford only had 2 years left on his deal so i thought i would wrap him up for 5 years aswell whilst i was assessing the contracts with the squad

View attachment 34400

Friendly
Galatasaray 0 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 34399

The game was wrapped up really before Smalling went and got sent off, Sanchez netted twice as McTominay got the other, a lot of these friendlies are rather pointless for the overall first team as most of them wont be back from their holidays until the last game

Thought i would show which players are likely to miss the start of the new season including, Dalot, Matic and Rojo

View attachment 34398

Friendly
Dynamo Kyiv 0 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 34397

Martial nets two early goals as we wrap up yet another comfortable friendly win

Friendly
Freiburg 0 - 6 Man Utd

View attachment 34396

Our best win yet as Mata smashes in a Hattrick as we continue our fine pre-season form

It will all mean nothing when the season starts though with the Media predicting we will finish in 3rd place, we will look to Pogba and De Gea considered our key players for the season ahead

View attachment 34395

Friendly
Man Utd 2 - 0 Bayern

View attachment 34394

Perieria shows why he is knocking on the door of the first team with a man of the match display and 2 goals to go with it

Oh ******! Martial is out for 6 weeks! After such an impressive Pre-Season so far we did not need this

View attachment 34393

The Media believe Sanchez is our best hope for a goalscorer over Lukaku, Martial and Rashford

View attachment 34392

Friendly
Heracles 0 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 34391

Well we finally start to get our team back with De Gea coming into the side and its probably the worse we have played so far!

A brilliant pre-season so far considering we have done it without hardly any first team players with 7 games won in a row 22 goals scored and not a single one conceded!

Varane is a great signing! Exactly what United need!!

Man Utd

View attachment 34332

August 2018 - Part 1

Chong joins QPR on loan for the season

View attachment 34331

Friendly
Man Utd 3 - 0 AC Milan

View attachment 34330

Another decent win in a friendly and we keep another clean sheet, its hard to get used to my new team though with so many of the first team still on holiday!

Laird signs his first deal

View attachment 34329

Hes done well during the pre-season friendlies with 4 assists in 6 games

View attachment 34328

I have changed it up making Herrera my new Captain with Valencia demoted to Vice-Captain

View attachment 34327

Friendly
Kitchee 0 - 8 Man Utd

View attachment 34326

So the last friendly of Pre-season and we finally get all our players back from their Holidays, and boy did it show, Kitchee are hardly a good team but it was nice to put 8 goals past anybody!

Chelsea make a deadline day move for Lingard out of the blue

View attachment 34325

Gribben joins Northampton on loan

View attachment 34324

We finally manage to get rid of Phil Jones for just over £12Million, a little is lost on the fact i have to pay part of his wages, he would have been part of the squad but not only did he moan about Varane joining he then refused to sign a new deal so i cashed in quickly

View attachment 34323

We have the second highest wage bill just behind neighbours Man City

View attachment 34322

Our move for Varane was the biggest deal of the Transfer Window

View attachment 34321

The board have some big aspirations for the season ahead, my own are also a Top 4 Finish and a cup run but i dont mind which cup its in!

View attachment 34320

The Starting 11 and Tactic for the first game of the season against Everton

View attachment 34319

Not a bad deal for Varane to be fair, however, I've managed to pick up De Ligt from Ajax for £30 million (I did have to offer a 35% of the profits on a sale as well) in the United save I've just started.

Man Utd

View attachment 34267

August 2018 - Part 2

Premier League
Everton 1 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 34266

Well all the goals were scored by my defenders! It started well with Shaw tapping in a cross at the far post before they hit back almost immediately thanks to Smalling heading into his own net, 8 minutes later and yet another cross in this time at the right end of the pitch and Bailly nets a powerful header to seal an opening day win!

When i feel like i am playing against one of the lower teams i will try to implement a more attacking formation

View attachment 34265

Premier League
Man Utd 3 - 0 Cardiff

View attachment 34264

A confident win but we made hard work of it, Lukaku netted early on but then we really struggled in front of goal after that with a ton of chances but just none hitting the net, Pogba got a penalty late on though and after netting that was in such a good mood he decided to net again a put the gloss on the win

Premier League
Arsenal 3 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 34263

And just 3 games into my FM19 Managerial career and i wanted to chuck my laptop out the window! Ozil netted less than a minute into the game before Sanchez on his return to Arsenal got sent off for a straight red 2 minutes later! We managed to actually come back into the game despite having played almost all of the match with 10 men and 1 goal down with Rashford coming off the bench to net a late equalizer, their was pandemonium in the stands and my living room as we draw level but Aubameyang was having none of it, i tried to go a bit more defensive and i feel like that could have been my downfall as they piled on the pressure and netted a late brace

We will face fellow Premier League side Brighton in the Carabao Cup 3rd rnd

View attachment 34262

A pretty decent draw in the Champions League as we get Lokomotiv Moscow, Plzen and Monaco

View attachment 34261

Pereira has had a brilliant start to the season for us

View attachment 34260

Sat all the way down in 8th on equal points with Man City whilst Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool have won all 3 of their opening games

View attachment 34259

Not a bad deal for Varane to be fair, however, I've managed to pick up De Ligt from Ajax for £30 million (I did have to offer a 35% of the profits on a sale as well) in the United save I've just started.
Hes definitely on my list of youngsters i want to bring to the club too, but i feel as if Varane is the here and now and can be the back bone to my defence right away,

Man Utd

View attachment 34163

September 2018

Brilliant news to start the month as Sanchez gets banned for an extra 2 games!

View attachment 34162

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 2 Tottenham

View attachment 34161

They showed for nearly the entire match why a decent goalscorer can make all the difference as we peppered their goal whilst they netted twice thanks to Kane from goas from nothing, A lot of our goals seem to be from crosses and corners with both late goals to seal the win similar with Bailly netting from a corner before Martial got the 4th after we hit them on the counter

Premier League
Burnley 0 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 34160

We played poorly until i switched the tactic up going for wingers and a target man with Mata netting one goal and starting the move for the opener from Lukaku, the fact that our best two players were Shaw and Varanae defenders shows a lot about this match

Dalot makes his debut after his injury

View attachment 34159

Champions League Groups
Monaco 3 - 0 Man Utd

View attachment 34158

This just seemed like one of those games where we were destined to lose, hitting the woodwork 3 times and my strikers had an absolute mare whilst Falcao came with something to prove netting twice

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 0 Brighton

View attachment 34157

I decided to go back to the Target Man and wingers and it seemed to do the trick with Lukaku netting again whilst Herrera scored and put it in a man of the match display as we get back on track

Martial out for 10 days

View attachment 34156

After his good start to the season Pereira gets a new 5 year deal

View attachment 34155

Carabao Cup 3rd Rnd
Brighton 1 - 0 Man Utd

View attachment 34153

Could this be the worse performance ever from a team that still wins on FM! We scored an own goal to get knocked out of the cup! So they won and didnt even have a shot on target! I made a few changes with the likes of Fred moaning about game time i thought give him and a few others game time and it didnt work as we couldnt hit a barn door

Premier League
Fulham 1 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 34152

Well it seems like our league form is good despite our cup woes, we just dont seem to have the finishers in the squad with the amount of chances we have compared to our opposition, Lingard opened the scoring before they hit back straight away, Lukaku netted in first half injury time before Herrera netted in second half injury time

Got to pick Pereira as yet again my best Player of the Month

View attachment 34151

Up into 3rd place with just 1 point separating the Top 5 in the league with a 6 point gap opening up already between us and 6th placed Tottenham

View attachment 34150

Man Utd

View attachment 33908

October 2018 - Part 1

Champions League Groups
Man Utd 4 - 0 Viktoria Plzen

View attachment 33907

Thats more like it! We got hammered in our opening Champions League group game against Monaco but this was a walk in the park, Pogba got man of the match with a brace as Bailly and Sanchez netted the other goals

Leave my Pogba alone!!

View attachment 33906

Premier League
Man Utd 3 - 0 Southampton

View attachment 33905

We turned the game completely on its head in the second half after Shaw scored an own goal in the first half to see us go into the break behind, Herrera netted the equalizer around an hour in and the game looked like it had petered out late on Pogba and then Sanchez netted to seal us an easy looking win!

Premier League
Huddersfield 0 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 33904

Easy win again in the league as we wrap up the 3 points all before half time, we really seem to have kicked on in terms of performance this month, i think the wingers have made a real difference!

Man Utd

View attachment 33663

October 2018 - Part 2

Lindelof out for 5 weeks

View attachment 33662

Champions League Groups
Lokomotiv Moscow 1 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 33661

Herrera puts in a man of the match display scoring twice thanks to two penalties before they got a goal back not long after Rashford gave us back our 2 goal cushion to see out the tie in Russia

Rojo back out injured coming back from his last injury

View attachment 33660

Premier League
Man Utd 3 - 0 Man City

View attachment 33659

Sanchez likes to make an impact on the big games last time he got sent off against Arsenal this time he goes off injured 14 minutes into the match against Man City, We turned the game around late on though with my subs being the difference as Herrera nets first before Subs Fred and Rashford net two quick goals at the end for my most impressive win so far!

******! Sanchez out for 2 months, hes starting to remind me of the FM Rooney who in previous years i could never keep fit, happy or scoring goals

View attachment 33658

Pereira banned for the next game

View attachment 33657

Herrera is named Premier League Player of the Month

View attachment 33656

After 3 Wins in the league with 9 goals scored and just 1 conceded i Win Manager of the Month

View attachment 33655

We go top of the table 2 points clear of second place, that loss to Arsenal early on is a thing of the past right now with 9 wins from our opening 10 league games!

View attachment 33654

If anyone from Man Utd are reading im sure i would be a lot cheaper wages than Mourinho just saying

Man Utd

View attachment 33575

November 2018 - Part 1

Ashley Young has handed in a transfer request after i agreed to let him go after he hasnt played a game so far this season, with Dalot, Darmian and Valencia all ahead of him in the pecking order

View attachment 33574

Premier League
Watford 2 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 33573

With all the build up being about Phil Jones being my former player that i sold you just knew he was going to score, we were 2-1 down at half time but we soon turned it around early on in the second half with Pogba netting an quick penalty after the break before Matic netted a late winner coming off the bench to net from a corner

Martial out for 8 days

View attachment 33572

Herrera out for a week

View attachment 33571

Champions League Groups
Man Utd 5 - 0 Lokomotiv Moscow

View attachment 33570

All 5 goals are scored in the second half after we finally find our finishing boots, we had way more chances in the first half but at first it looked like it was going to be one of those matches but we just went nuts in the second half and even McTominay got some game time

And with that win we are a guaranteed a spot in the Knockout stages

View attachment 33569

Now its all about who can get Top spot and we face Monaco next, we are 7 points clear of 3rd placed Plzen

View attachment 33568

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 2 Bournemouth

View attachment 33567

They opened the scoring but Lingard netted an equalizer 10 minutes later, then it all went to pot as McTominay came off the bench in the 61st minute, they then immediately scored from a mistake by him and he then got sent off a few minutes later, We then decided to go all out late on and Varane scored from a corner we even had a couple of chances to win but couldnt manage the turnaround again

Mctominay was given a 2 week fine as i was jumping, hes not getting a game as hes not very good and has complained a lot, i gave him a couple of sub appearances and this is how he repaid me!

View attachment 33566

And he goes and gets a further 2 game ban and my assistant manager recommends i drop him to the reserves

View attachment 33565

Man Utd

View attachment 33465

November Part 2

Premier League
Chelsea 1- 0 Man Utd

View attachment 33464

Gutted a terrible performance to go with a **** result, they netted early on and we looked like we could get back into it but when Rashford went off injured that seemed to blow the fight out of us

Rashford out for 4 weeks

View attachment 33463

Great i have been informed that i need to give Varane, Pogba and Lukaku, arguably my best 3 players a rest for the next game! We are playing Monaco so i may have to sacrifice top spot in the Champions League to give them a rest

New work permit rules due to Brexit looks like it basically means the best players will be easy to get as usual just bringing in the youngsters and regens might get tougher

View attachment 33462

Champions League Groups
Man Utd 0 - 1 Monaco

View attachment 33461

Back to back 1-0 defeats is my worse run as Man Utd boss so far in terms of results but this Monaco team are not the ones struggling who have just brought in Henry as a Manager, we certainly had the majority of chances but just couldnt take them, need to get a striker in who knows what hes doing as with playing with the wingers and Rashford injured we dont have much choices up front as out and out strikers anymore

After back to back defeats i get a 2 year contract extension lol random

View attachment 33460

I have unlocked the France Pogba i believe as he likes to get forward with 8 goals in 16 games but it has been mentioned that he is knackered now after literally no pre-season

View attachment 33459

Despite the recent Chelsea loss and the draw with Bournemouth we are still top of the table but just by the 1 point now whilst Pereira has the highest average rating in the league so far

View attachment 33458

Man Utd

View attachment 33278

December 2018 - Part 1

Claude Puel is sacked as Leicester Boss

View attachment 33277

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 0 Crystal Palace

View attachment 33276

Lukaku nets a brace in the first half to seal the win as we dominate the game having 25 shots to their 2

Not a bad start to life as Man Utd boss with 14 wins out of 20

View attachment 33275

So i have already made £4.3Million so may just retire now and live a life of luxury, nah scrap that i would rather be going to play Stoke in the Cup!

View attachment 33274

We get Stoke in the FA Cup 3rd rnd

View attachment 33273

Premier League
West Ham 4 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 33272

Well we were winning this match for nearly an hour but then out of nowhere they came roaring back with 4 goals in 9 minutes to leave me shellshocked

And to follow in Young's footsteps Valencia hands in a transfer request

View attachment 33271

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 1 Newcastle

View attachment 33270

Now that is more like it! We take a 3-0 lead in the first 11 minutes including doing something i have never seen before 2 goals scored in the same minute

With injuries and fatigue i have not got many options upfront especially as Sanchez, Martial and Rashford are needed as wingers to so i called up Greenwood for his debut

View attachment 33269

Champions League Groups
Viktoria Plzen 0 - 4 Man Utd

View attachment 33268

Greenwood is first goal for the club in Europe opening the scoring before Martial nets a brace of penalties within 3 minutes of each other, the 4th goal came from an own goal to seal an emphatic win

We come 2nd in our group after winning 4 games out of 6 losing both our ties to top spot Monaco

View attachment 33267

Man Utd

View attachment 33028

December 2018 - Part 2

Bailly and Pereira will miss the 1st leg of the Champions League knockout rnd after picking up a ban

View attachment 33027
View attachment 33027

Greenwood becomes the Youngest Ever Champions League Goalscorer

View attachment 33026

Premier League
Wolves 0 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 33025

We had our midfielders to thank for this win as Herrera and Pogba both net early on to seal all 3 points

We face Inter in the Champions League Knockout stages

View attachment 33024

Premier League
Man Utd 3 - 0 Everton

View attachment 33023

Lingard netted right at the beginning of the match and right at the end with Bailly getting the other all 3 goals were from crosses with players connecting from the far post, Pogba missed a penalty but it didnt mean anything

Martial out for 11 days

View attachment 33022

Premier League
Man Utd 3 - 0 Liverpool

View attachment 33021

We beat both sides of Liverpool 3-0 but this one was way tougher, Van Dijk put the goal into his net with around 15 minutes to go and they seemed to just give up after that with Pogba and Lingard both netting late goals, Oh and all this was done after Sanchez got sent off just after half time

Sanchez is banned for another 2 matches bringing his tally to a 2 month injury and 5 games banned so far this season

View attachment 33020

And we are now in a bit of a striker crisis as Lukaku is out for 4 weeks along with Martial already out and Sanchez banned

View attachment 33019

That absolute Numpty Sanchez is not happy after i fined him for his second red card of the season and he got sent off against two of the biggest rivals Arsenal and Liverpool

View attachment 33018

Premier League
Man Utd 3 - 0 Leicester

View attachment 33017

Rashford was our only fit first team striker and he had a poor game but luckily the wingers were in fine form as Lingard opened the scoring before Mata netted a quick brace, he missed a penalty just before Lingard's goal so could have had a Hattrick

Lingard out for 9 days

View attachment 33016

Dalot out for 7 days

View attachment 33015

Pogba is the only Man Utd Player to make the World Team of the Year

View attachment 33014

Eric Bailly makes the African Team of the Year

View attachment 33013

Jesse Lingard Wins Player of the Month after 6 Goals in 7 Games

View attachment 33012

At the turn of the Year i am top of the table by just 1 point ahead of Arsenal but they do have a game in hand on us

View attachment 33011

Man Utd

View attachment 32935

January 2019

We get a big £9Million fee for 33 year old Valencia

View attachment 32934

17 year old winger Antonio Marin is the first signing for just £4Million

View attachment 32933

Antonio Marin - AMRL

View attachment 32932

Premier League
Cardiff 1 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 32931

I thought we had netted a late winner but they went and scored a 96th minute equalizer to literally crush my soul, what a way to start the New Year

Marin makes his debut

View attachment 32930

Oh christ i dont know if its because of most of my players being away for most of pre-season but Pogba is always tired even when i dont play him for games at a time

View attachment 32929

Pogba gets Promoted to Vice Captain after Valencia leaves

View attachment 32928

McTominay joins Seattle on loan for the rest of the season

View attachment 32927

So Real Madrid offered a paltry £54Million for Pogba yet all the squad got mad at me as i wouldnt let him leave!

View attachment 32926

FA Cup 3rd rnd
Man Utd 2 - 1 Stoke

View attachment 32925

I play a bit of a rotated squad in this match but we got the goals early then rode out the tie, new winger Marin got his first goal for the club before Sanchez grabbed the second not long after.

Pochettino is Sacked by Tottenham

View attachment 32924

Rojo goes to China for a potential £24.5Million

View attachment 32923

The new work permit rules mean Bailly has failed to get a work permit with his new deal but on appeal he should be fine

View attachment 32922

I needed a new centre back with Rojo and Jones both leaving in the past 6 months and noticed Sule on the transfer list at Bayern Munich so snapped him up for £23.5Million

View attachment 32921

Niklas Sule - 23 - DC

View attachment 32920

We draw Hull in the 4th rnd of the FA Cup

View attachment 32919

Ashley Young joins Wolves for £2.5Million

View attachment 32918

Hes behind Darmian, Dalot and even Lindelof in the pecking order for RB

Bailly gets his new deal

View attachment 32917

My next transfer in is a bit of an FM Legend Lucas Paqueta

View attachment 32916

£15.5Million is an absolute steal as hes worth over double that already and is likely to slot straight into the first team

View attachment 32915

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 0 Arsenal

View attachment 32914

Martial goes in a smashes a Hattrick in a devastating attacking display against Arsenal with Pogba getting the other goal whilt Paqueta had a decent debut

Marin looks good mate!

How the **** did you get Paqueta for that? I tried to buy him first window but then ran out of money after the transfer was agreed haha. Had to cancel it.

But if I could get him at that price later.....

I've never seen the media description of 'midfield entertainer' before!

(Also, did you know he is going to AC Milan in real life?)