Putting Manchester United Back Where they belong!

Marin looks good mate!

How the **** did you get Paqueta for that? I tried to buy him first window but then ran out of money after the transfer was agreed haha. Had to cancel it.

But if I could get him at that price later.....

I've never seen the media description of 'midfield entertainer' before!

(Also, did you know he is going to AC Milan in real life?)
Thanks mate, Marin is doing well so far, i think Paqueta was on the transfer list after i declared my interest and tried to get him in the Summer, think it can just be what sort of mood they are in, someone else mentioned i should get De Ligt from Ajax as he cost them £30Million, on my save he just went to Chelsea for nearly double that, I did not know he was going to AC Milan in real life although its always nice to see an FM legend get his big break,

Man Utd

View attachment 32841

January 2019 - Part 2

Sanchez out injured again

View attachment 32840

Lingard will miss 10 days

View attachment 32839

And finally Darmian will miss a week too in a very costly match

View attachment 32838

Sule and Paqueta make their debuts

View attachment 32837

Fellaini is our second player of the window after Rojo to move to China, Its a good way of getting rid of unwanted players but still getting a decent fee

View attachment 32836

Premier League
Tottenham 0 - 0 Man Utd

View attachment 32835

Bore draw.

Mata out for 2 weeks

View attachment 32834

FA Cup 4th rnd
Man Utd 4 - 1 Hull

View attachment 32833

I put a few reserve players in with Fred the main one shining looking to get back in my Best Eleven whilst winger Marin got another goal!

Shaw out for 3 weeks

View attachment 32832

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 1 Burnley

View attachment 32831

We go behind early on but Lukaku turns it around with a goal either side of half time

Darmian out for 2 weeks

View attachment 32830

Arsenal have gone nuts! They are one of our biggest rivals for the Title this season and just went and spent £186Million!

View attachment 32829

We spent £43Million in the Winter Window but i only had money to spend if i brought it in first selling a potential £63Million's worth of players

View attachment 32828

Fred has been a bit in and out of the team after a good start but has come back into the side in recent weeks and performed well

View attachment 32827

3 points clear of the top of the table with the Usual suspects in Top 5 positions but its like we have gone back in time 10 years with Arsenal and Chelsea are biggest rivals for the Title

View attachment 32826

Thanks mate, Marin is doing well so far, i think Paqueta was on the transfer list after i declared my interest and tried to get him in the Summer, think it can just be what sort of mood they are in, someone else mentioned i should get De Ligt from Ajax as he cost them £30Million, on my save he just went to Chelsea for nearly double that, I did not know he was going to AC Milan in real life although its always nice to see an FM legend get his big break,

Have to be honest I'd never heard of Paqueta until Milan signed him (I'm a Milan fan!). Barely played the last FM though so was he popular on that? I'll keep interest in him and hope they lsit him.

De Ligt went to Chelsea on mine too, can't remember the price. Went to scout him and realised I was too late!

I got De Ligt for 30 million on my save and to be honest it was the best 30 million I could ever spend on a 19 year old, I had planned to rotate him with Lindelöf but he has become the rock in my defence. Also picked up Paqueta (but in the first transfer window and he looks good, not quite a fixture in the side but it is only end Oct in my United save. Also sitting comfortably at the top of the table unbeaten in 9 games so far but I know it can change quickily. You definitely made a wise choice in getting a decent CD in the first window as it makes all the difference I think.

Have to be honest I'd never heard of Paqueta until Milan signed him (I'm a Milan fan!). Barely played the last FM though so was he popular on that? I'll keep interest in him and hope they lsit him.

De Ligt went to Chelsea on mine too, can't remember the price. Went to scout him and realised I was too late!
I think i only heard of him through FMBase, KLIPPYBO bought him on his Newcastle save and he looked pretty decent
I got De Ligt for 30 million on my save and to be honest it was the best 30 million I could ever spend on a 19 year old, I had planned to rotate him with Lindelöf but he has become the rock in my defence. Also picked up Paqueta (but in the first transfer window and he looks good, not quite a fixture in the side but it is only end Oct in my United save. Also sitting comfortably at the top of the table unbeaten in 9 games so far but I know it can change quickily. You definitely made a wise choice in getting a decent CD in the first window as it makes all the difference I think.
Yes i was gutted De Ligt moved to Chelsea, my own fault really as we didnt have the money to put a serious bid in and as soon as i put in a bid Chelsea came in for him, defence is the area my assistant manger constantly tells me that my other players are worried about but i think my next signing needs to be a goalscorer!

I think i only heard of him through FMBase, KLIPPYBO bought him on his Newcastle save and he looked pretty decentYes i was gutted De Ligt moved to Chelsea, my own fault really as we didnt have the money to put a serious bid in and as soon as i put in a bid Chelsea came in for him, defence is the area my assistant manger constantly tells me that my other players are worried about but i think my next signing needs to be a goalscorer!
If your save is going as mine then a goalscorer even as back up to Lukaku is a must, personally I'm not totally convinced with my current options, I'm creating lots of chances (some games 20+) but the team only seem to be getting single figures on target let alone in the net. The question is who to go for most of the best seem to be signed up on big contracts or being offered for silly money. I'm also on the lookout for a right sided midfielder Chong looks a good long term project on that side but the side looks unbalanced currently.

If your save is going as mine then a goalscorer even as back up to Lukaku is a must, personally I'm not totally convinced with my current options, I'm creating lots of chances (some games 20+) but the team only seem to be getting single figures on target let alone in the net. The question is who to go for most of the best seem to be signed up on big contracts or being offered for silly money. I'm also on the lookout for a right sided midfielder Chong looks a good long term project on that side but the side looks unbalanced currently.
Yeah my strikers are struggling Lukaku is on around 14 goals by the end of March and Sanchez is either always injured or banned whilst Rashford is on a massive goal drought, same as you with the loads of chances just not enough end product

Im in my second season with united. Won the league by 2 points. Very close between united city and chelsea. Second game in lost mata for the season. Pogba wanted away to. Only got away with keeping him due to a long term injury to. Has anyone found their players get injured alot? Enjoying the story long time follower first time posting.

I sacrafised improving my defence for two right sided midfielders first season signed Iago Falque from torino and Bertrand Traoré from lyonBertrand Isidore Traoré

Im in my second season with united. Won the league by 2 points. Very close between united city and chelsea. Second game in lost mata for the season. Pogba wanted away to. Only got away with keeping him due to a long term injury to. Has anyone found their players get injured alot? Enjoying the story long time follower first time posting.
My players get injured a lot! Like not massive injuries just a few weeks at a time, I will post up a season injury report when im at that part of the story but it reads Sanchez 7 Injuries, Shaw 8 and Martial 9!

Man Utd

View attachment 32668

February 2019

The Premier League are the big spenders in the Winter Window but look at Bayern Munich! Spending over £200Million!

View attachment 32667

Beyond Volland who i looked into signing i dont think they have made any massive improvements to their squad and selling us Sule to bring in Mustafi seems nuts

View attachment 32666

Fred's got the Flu off Pogba

View attachment 32665

Premier League
Brighton 1 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 32664

We got very lucky here as Herrera came off the bench to grab a draw after my front attacking 3 had a terrible game

Paqueta out for 3 weeks

View attachment 32663

So kind of Pogba to decide to stay after moaning about moving to Real Madrid despite the fact they made just one terrible offer

View attachment 32662

We get Title rivals Chelsea in the 5th rnd of the FA Cup

View attachment 32661

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 1 Fulham

View attachment 32660

Thats more like it! My Wingers have a much better game with Martial netting twice but Lukaku and Rashford both continue to struggle in front of goals

Marin out for 5 weeks

View attachment 32659

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 1st leg
Man Utd 1 - 1 Inter

View attachment 32658

Oh boy did we get lucky! Our strikers have just forgotten how to score goals, it took Pogba netting a 94th minute game to give us some small chance for the second leg

Premier League
Southampton 0 - 0 Man Utd

View attachment 32657

A bore draw, these are the games we really need to be winning if we want to win the Title, and have given Chelsea the edge in the Title hunt with my attacking players going downhill

Rashford hasnt scored for 10 hours!

View attachment 32656

Arsenal beat Liverpool in the Carabao Cup Final but i really dont know why Liverpool didnt play any of their proper front 3 as they were all available, seems extreme to rest them for such a big game

View attachment 32655

FA Cup 5th rnd
Chelsea 1 - 0 Man Utd

View attachment 32654

Well this match just sums up a terrible few weeks, my attackers ineffective as per usual whilst we have two goals disallowed before they net a wonder goal and Pogba gets sent off to knock us out of the cup. so in games against Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal we have had a player sent off, talk about making it hard for ourselves

Paqueta has had a good start to life in Manchester

View attachment 32653

We are currently 4 points clear of second placed Chelsea but they do have a game in hand and we face Man City next and with our current form i am concerned

View attachment 32652

Man Utd

View attachment 32583

March 2019

Premier League
Man City 1 - 0 Man Utd

View attachment 32582

This was probably my worse performance as Man Utd boss, we just didnt get going, i was recommended to play defensively against a decent attacking side like Man City but it seemed like we just sat back and let them come at us which with the amount of chances we gave them they were bound to score one

A couple of youth prospects in the Youth Intake

Gavin Green - AML

View attachment 32581

George Armstrong - DC - Looks amazing

View attachment 32580

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 0 Huddersfield

View attachment 32579

Back on track with an easy win at home here, i still dont like it when i play such an attacking tactic and my centre back wins Man of the Match

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 1 Watford

View attachment 32578

Thats more like it! We come from behind and Sanchez has a standout game playing upfront by himself as i continue to rotate my struggling front line to find that golden formula

Klopp sacked by Liverpool!

View attachment 32577

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 2nd leg
Inter 3 - 2 Man Utd
Inter win 4-3 on agg

View attachment 32576

We came from behind in this match too and were leading for nearly an hour before out of nowhere Icardi popped up to net twice in the last 10 minutes to knock us out and make me almost chuck my laptop out the window

Premier League
Bournemouth 0 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 32575

This game looked like it was going to end in a bore draw but Lukaku game on with 20 minutes to go and changed the game putting in a man of the match display as we score 2 goals in 2 minutes

Our Under 23's Win their league by 16 points!

View attachment 32574

Dalot out for 4 weeks

View attachment 32573

Premier League
Man Utd 0 - 2 Chelsea

View attachment 32572

We had way more chances than them but just could find the net, this game has blown the Title race wide open and i believe we have now lost the edge in winning the Title

Sanchez does seem to have come to the fore finally after 7 terrible months

View attachment 32571

We are 6 points clear at the top but Chelsea have a massive 3 games in hand on us as they have played in so many Cup competitions they are playing catch up but our form is going downhill and theirs is on the rise

View attachment 32570

Armstrong could become a beast of a limited defender, specially with that "perfectionist" mentality

hey man been really enjoying reading how your united career is going and the results you are getting.

i've been struggling for consistency with my united team and was wondering if it's possible to see your current tactics?

Armstrong could become a beast of a limited defender, specially with that "perfectionist" mentality
He looks pretty special and at 15 could be amazing if i play him right and get him the right loan deals
Squeaky *** time
It is big time, dont like that Chelsea have so many games in hand making me nervous
hey man been really enjoying reading how your united career is going and the results you are getting.

i've been struggling for consistency with my united team and was wondering if it's possible to see your current tactics?
Im actually a few months into next season so my tactics have changed a little bit although i do like playing just one upfront with Wingers in my preferred choice playing in the tactic choice with the Gegenpress but i generally adapt that based on whos in my team available and who im playing against, some times i try to play more cautiously against bigger teams and i actually think it doesnt help, i would say try to stick with the same tactic for a few months my biggest problem is changing things up after one poor peformance

thank you all for reading