QF and SF

Man U took the **** with there squad last night but a nice goal by my hero Tevez :D. Man U will win i think as barcelona's defence is strong on paper but weak in reality. Valdes is mince

Yeah Liverpool are a bore most of the time! they have been so lucky in this Champs league, Against Inter Materazzi should never have been sent off in the first leg and in the second Inter should not have had a guy sent off either! Arsenal should have had a pen first leg and in the second liverpool get one that should not have been

Adventually there luck will run out!

Barcelona havent played well throughout the year and until late defence wasn't their problem (although Marquez is back and Milito should be back for man united), it was the difficulty they found breaking down defences away from home without game winners such as Messi, R10 and Eto'o (all been injured at some point). Lucky for them of late they have Bojan who has stepped up and scored important goals. If Barcelona turn up without Messi (who should be fit) man united willl probably get it done....

Yeah Liverpool are a bore most of the time! they have been so lucky in this Champs league, Against Inter Materazzi should never have been sent off in the first leg and in the second Inter should not have had a guy sent off either! Arsenal should have had a pen first leg and in the second liverpool get one that should not have been

Adventually there luck will run out!

Good point, forgot about the ridiculous sending's off against Inter. Maybe Chelsea will get lucky against them this time.

Maybe Chelsea will get lucky against them this time.

Oh my good god, what a prediction. And how they got lucky! Well in Riise. I would feel sorry for him but he's a Liverpool player. As long as Chelsea aren't too confident for Saturday now! Tbh Lpool edged it, not that many chances but the scousers had the better of them, Cech did well. Its not over but Chelsea are massive favourites. Drogba proved once again hes a ******* disgrace.

haha my mate had a bet on Kuyt to score first and 1-0, hes devo'd

lol oh dear a poor game with little 'football'

lol oh dear a poor game with little 'football'

You can thank the ref for that, every time someone went up for a header he blew for a foul.:bigeyes:

Had a 10-1 bet on Mascherano first card.....then in the 92nd min the only card comes after a foul against him....

Annoying thing though, he should clearly have been booked for a challenge on Kalou i think about 15 mins earlier.

Man Utd game was boring. But i'm happy with the 0-0. Ronaldo's penalty, what a big goal that would have been :(

Man United got outdone by Barcelona "footballing" wise. But its the same old Barcelona of this season...have so much of the ball yet didn't get a result. Man united could have got a bit more out of the game had they not opted to just give to ball to cronaldo every single time and expect him to beat everyone on the pitch...the way they use the ball was pretty poor. Brown, Ferdinand and Hargreaves defended so very well. Didn't expect him to lineup as a 4-4-2(4-4-1-1) and don't think it made much of a difference since it turned into the 4-5-1 they usually play in europe. Messi for the first half was unstoppable on occasions shame he had to come off but for sure it was scheduled subsitution. Deco first game back got better as the game got on although i thought iniesta should have played the playmaker/creative role in mid of the park.

Man United got outdone by Barcelona "footballing" wise. But its the same old Barcelona of this season...have so much of the ball yet didn't get a result. Man united could have got a bit more out of the game had they not opted to just give to ball to cronaldo every single time and expect him to beat everyone on the pitch...the way they use the ball was pretty poor. Brown, Ferdinand and Hargreaves defended so very well. Didn't expect him to lineup as a 4-4-2(4-4-1-1) and don't think it made much of a difference since it turned into the 4-5-1 they usually play in europe. Messi for the first half was unstoppable on occasions shame he had to come off but for sure it was scheduled subsitution. Deco first game back got better as the game got on although i thought iniesta should have played the playmaker/creative role in mid of the park.

Ok, yeah they did kind of outdo us, but the point is they couldnt score and we defended really well as you said. Our ball retention was poor but we still didnt concede.

Btw, you know more than me, why would Messi be a scheduled substitution? He was their best player by far. Why sub him? That was a boost for us.

Ronny's pen miss was agony, but if we'd have been given 0-0 at the start we would have taken it. Barca had won every game at home up to now, and we prevented that. Its ours for the taking.

Messi limped off against Celtic in the last UCL game which he didn't actually need to play but the manager was on roofies or something and decided to rest him for league game which they had to win and play him in a done deal UCL game. He limped off and was crying and all cause it appeared to be the same injury that has put him out several times in his career. It was reported at best he would be available for the 2nd leg of Man United tie but they rushed him back a couple weeks earlier. His played as a sub a couple times before this game but i gather his not fully fit and it may have long term consquences if he was pushed to play more. Quite simply Messi is a phenomenon...his been out for almost a month and come back not even fully fit and ran the barcelona show...just hope he doesn't break down again.

I see, well hopefully he's still not fit for the second leg cos he was great last night, though Evra did ok against him apart from once or twice :p

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo second leg tonight, we can win but we can't afford to slip-up cos the likes of Messi can **** us on the counter attack. I'll be in the Stretford End and it may just be the best atmposphere ever, hopefully better than when we beat Roma 7-1 last year. I cannay wait. I think the game will be more open then last week cos 0-0 won't do anyone any good

Can see Man Utd scoring then last 10 mins Barca getting away goal. Hope not.

Hopefully Man Utd will attack and the game will actually be good this time!

Lovely goal by Scholes. Bring on the second half!

Wtf no-one has posted since the game ended? Oh my Moscow here we come :D ******* ****** brilliant, what a goal by Scholes, if anyone deserves the final appearance its him. Yet again they had alot of possession but couldn't create much. They looked rather reliant on Messi tbh who was very good, again tbf. Atmosphere was mental, great game, ******* brilliant. I think we will win the league now as well and run over Wham on Sat :D

Hopefully messi can stay fit. I thought he was byfar the best player on the pitch in a generally poor game. Man when he schooled scholes on byline... As he got tired probably cause his only played about 100 minutes or so since his injury the game died out as well IMO. Park was surprisingly very good. Both defences were extremely shaky at some point and i was surprised that man united in particular didn't get a few more. As soon as Man United scored i knew it was all over...i was very disappointed at the barcelona line up. Henry or Bojan should have started and Iniesta should have played in the middle of the park. Both teams didn't show much over the two legs or what we expected them to show but i'm sure that second leg especally was an incredibly intense experience for man united supporters. Well done and good luck (not really) in Moscow.

a good game i thought. Amazing goal and Messi was class. Barca do seem to rely on him to much though