QF and SF

Btw do all the Wes Brown bashers still think he's ****?

Park was surprisingly very good.

Park is underrated, he doesn't necc have the skill of Ronaldo but he does great on the wings and has done really well for us when he's played. In something like the last 20 games he has started, we've won :p. And we won last night without Rooney, shocker :D

Tevez is twice the player Rooney is thats why

Well what I was reffering to was the fact that every league game we had lost this season (barring Chelsea although he did come off) we have lost.

And Tevez aint twice the player Rooney is, I'd say they're about the same with possibly Rooney edging it, maybe...although Tevez can be less petulant...I don't know

Oh and btw...Utd-Chelsea? Bring it on :D. Have only seen the goals but am guessin Chelsea deserved...nice to see Lpool falter at this stage for once, although i think they would have been easier in the final, but we can beat Chelsea. Whoever doesn't win the league is gona be out for revenge...OOOO its gona be good

liverpool are so **** it annoys me , their squad it soooo ****, to bring on jermiane ******* pennant in a champions league semi final is a disgrace to football! and dont even get me started on dirk ******* kuyt! how is he a footballer!!!??

liverpool are so lucky in europe and their shitness is reflected in the league, they shouldnt even be classed as in the top 4 , its a top 3 when it comes to the league! im so glad chelsea got through! i dislike liverpool lots

2007 fa cup final all over again :(

praying for a good game but dont get your hopes up it will be a game for possesion and defencive play.

Oh and btw...Utd-Chelsea? Bring it on :D. Have only seen the goals but am guessin Chelsea deserved...nice to see Lpool falter at this stage for once, although i think they would have been easier in the final, but we can beat Chelsea. Whoever doesn't win the league is gona be out for revenge...OOOO its gona be good

I'll sum up the game for you...

First half: Liverpool constantly giving the ball away. Arebeloa misses a simple interception and Kalou (who was miles offside;)) runs through and chelsea score.

Second half: Liverpool manage to play well, Benayoun does something for a change and Liverpool score.

Extra time: LOL @ Essien. Hyypia loses control of the ball and then fouls Ballack, beep beep penalty. Goal. Chelsea manage to put their first move of the game together and Drogba scores. Hyypia goes on a wonder dribble in the Chelsea box and gets brought down but no penalty. LOL @ Cech.

Man of the match: Mascherano?

Over the two legs we were the better team I think, but that wasn't hard because both teams played so badly.