Reaction score
Here's my story on me trying to transform QPR into a legendary Premiership Club, Hope you'll be following, it'll be in monthly updates (and urgent transfer updates/big news etc).

Quirke named as QPR manager:

Following the sacking of QPR manager,, they have shockingly signed Ireland international football, John Quirke! The 30 year-old is said to have been ''delighted to get the chance to get straight back into Football''..

I've been given a transfer budget of 7M for a midtable finish in the Championship! So a few transfers and hopefully a playoff spot will come my Way!!

Hope you guys will be following.. =]

:wub:

will follow =)
buy ebi smolarek and steve lovell,they were both awesome for my coventry team

Thanks, was looking at smolarek as a lone striker, or mark viduka. ill look at lovell now =]

Good luck mate. I'll be following. :)

Don't mean to sound gay, but I hate QPR, good luck though enjoy having that cheat Briatore as a director

Quirke Raids the Free Transfer Market for 3!:

John Quirke today held a Press conference to reveal his 3 new signings inside the last 48hours!
They are Mark Viduka, 33, Sol Campbell, 34 and Camel Meriem, 29. Quirke is said to have been ''ecstatic after capturing these 3 big names without the so-called 'big teams' butting in and throwing the money at these talents'' he also ''firmly believes these players can lead this club to where it needs to be!

Will update with more transfers/friendlies update at end of month.

Any Screenshots, just ask.

i promoted to premier league with this coventry team:
Ian Walker and Daniel Ireland - keepers
right backs - Cranie and Elliot Omozusi(you can get him for free)
left backs - Michael Ball(free) and van Aanholt
central defenders - Mark Beevers for 3 000 000,Sol Campbell(free) and Jermaine Grandison
Right mids - Bell and Cain(youth player)
left mid - Michael McIndoe
central mids - Aaron Gunnarsson(wonderkid must buy)Chris Cohen(must buy too at least 2 500 000) and Sammy Clingan
Strikers - Smolarek,Lovell,Morrison
for 46 games - 90 games with this team,first place =)

Last edited:
Don't mean to sound gay, but I hate QPR, good luck though enjoy having that cheat Briatore as a director
To be honest, I hate the club irl too, for my own reasons, but it's just a game so!

Hope you'll follow even though you have a hatred for the Rs! lol

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

well done playin'fm, will keep in mind your signings, especiallly elliot omozusi..

On my game omozusi played for the english U21 team,but then he played for Nigeria ,so he became nigerian

i bought omozusi for burnley on the demo, hes good

QPR Miss out on Bargain:

After a transfer battle between Derby, Newcastle & QPR, young starlet, Elliot Omozusi has opted for Derby County as his new club. After missing out on the England U21 star, John Quirke responded with a positive attitude, ''I wish him the best for the Future but as I say, we will move on and will be looking to add to our already strong squad. I have no new players to reveal today but I'm hoping for Nicky(Shorey) & Ebi (Smolarek) will sign on in the next few days.AND, after being questioned about Akos Buszakys future at the club, Quirke replied by saying he's open to any offers clubs may make..

i offered 12000 weekly wage to omozusi and he joined me
try to buy lauren or ze maria for right back

''RightBack Problem solved!'' stated Quirke:

QPR have released a statement saying they have brought in youngster, Sebastian Corchia, in to solve their problem on the right side of defense.They have also released on the statement, that Akos Buszaky has been sold to Boro for 1.5M.

Contracts Agreed, another 2 new Faces as Quirke Continues his Spending Spree!:

QPR have agreed contracts with Nicky Shorey and Smolarek. After already bringing in 6 new faces, Quirke was asked, will there be many more new faces here at Loftus Road? Quirke responded saying, ''No, I beleive my squad are capable of a PlayOff spot if not more, obviously, if I see great value somewhere, I will seize the opertunity, but as of now, we are finished spending.''

QPR fans are supposedly very excited with the prospect of all these new faces and are warming to newby, Quirke.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Always have hated QPR :D

Good Luck.

As I've said above, I'm not there biggest fan either, just a challenge.

you shouldnt of sold buzaky, he is probaly there best player, most people say tarrabat or simpson, but if you watch QPR it is defo buzaky